Search results

1. E

Scratch my itch for a new DAC

I didn't want to spend big bucks on a new DAC because I'm convinced that improvements are happening fast enough to invalidate or at least render much cheaper the high ticket items. I got a used Denafrips Ares and after only 3 days can say I'm very happy with it. It seems to improve on my...
  2. E

Is HDCD still relevant?

I love the Reference Recordings HDCD and find them comparable to many of the better SACDs. I'm sorry to see the format has failed. But that hasn't stopped me from buying the few classical HDCDs that were created. Certainly I find the early HDCDs better recorded than the new Soundmirror...
  3. E

Chromecast Audio - Tell us you success stories

I use Google Wifi to improve wifi coverage throughout my house and can routinely get 50-60M download even in the basement. When I bought CCA I was at first apprehensive, but after some initial difficulty finding my speakers it now connects with minimal issues. I can connect from either laptop...
  4. E

If you have a Sony DVP-9000ES DVD/SACD, I have a question...

Dear all, I am resurrecting this thread because I have a similar problem. I have a used Sony DVP S9000ES that I use as a cd transport but that I also want to use to play hybrid SACDs that I have a couple dozen of. Can anyone help me locate an original remote or at least allow me to borrow one...
Back
Top Bottom