Search results

1. Kohtao

Help Audiokarma celebrate 5 years and learn how to win 500.00 worth of prizes !

Conga rats AK! Rich Wangler (Kohtao)
  2. Kohtao

CDFixer

More feedback for CDFixer Heyas.. I had Jim track down a little gremlin in my SA-9800 and then do a complete recap on the unit. Jim did a great job! He even went the extra mile to accommodate a somewhat tight schedule. It was great to meet and talk with him. Jim kept me up to date on how...
  3. Kohtao

Compression: Are LPs my savior?

:blah: Ignore me, I can't control myself. Peaked = What I did last night at Hooters when the waitress bent down to pick up the fork that kept dropping. Piqued = arouse somebody's interest: to cause a feeling of interest, curiosity, or excitement in somebody
  4. Kohtao

Vintage Koss Pro4AA or New Pro4AAT?

I have a pair of the Koss Pro 4AA's as well... once you get them on your ears comfortably, you're in for a sonic treat. The downside is, they are like having a couple bear-paws clamped onto the side of your head, and sometimes it can take a bit of fussing around to find that comfortable fit...
  5. Kohtao

Vintage receiver repair in N. California?

Here's a list of some folks that might be able to help you out. Though I can't personally vouch for any of them, between making a few phone calls and some footwork on the net, you just might be able to find someone you like. http://www.californiahistoricalradio.com/repair.html Good luck.
  6. Kohtao

Help, looking for my first digital camera.

I have a Dimage X, very similar to the Xg, and I love it. Easy to use and excellent quality, but the best feature is it's size. It's thin and light enough to slip in a pocket and not notice it. Remember, it doesn't matter how good or expensive your camera is, it's worthless if you don't have it...
  7. Kohtao

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Pioneer addict here: TX-9800 Tuner SA-9800 Amp SG-9800 EQ PL-570 TT HPM-100 Spkrs Great sound. Great look. All at a great price...provided you're a smart and patient shopper!!
  8. Kohtao

Hello looking for a little help

I bought some small fuses from them a few months back with no problems at all. Had them shipped to me overseas, no muss no fuss.
  9. Kohtao

I'm in a pickle!!!

My experience with Korean e-bay users is kind of unique so I figured I'd toss it out for any of you who may find yourself doing business on this side of the pacific in the future. I'm from the states but have been working in Korea for the past 10 years or so and I know that the language...
Back
Top Bottom