Search results

1. S

Marantz SD4000 belt help

Hey all. I'm replacing the belts in my Marantz SD4000 and it comes with 3 belts. I know of the main big belt and the tape counter belt bit I cannot locate the third belt. Small and skinny one. This is a complicated one. Any help would be appreciated and how do I even access the 3rd mystery belt...
  2. S

Fisher audio system mc-4040 belts

Hey all. I bought this Fisher mc4040 for my dad because he sold his in the 80s and I'm trying to find a belt kit for it. Does anybody know where I can find a kit for this unit for the cassette and the turntable thank you!
  3. S

Pioneer CT-F900 cassette deck eats tape with new belts

I picked up a pioneer ct-F900 and it wasn't rewinding or fast forwarding well. It did play most tapes ok tho. I replaced all 4 of the belts and actually checked everything to make sure they were on correct. Put it together and its eating the tape. I made sure everything was lined up, cleaned...
  4. S

Pioneer CT-F900 cassette deck eats tape with new belts

Hi all. I have been struggling with my pioneer CT-F900 cassette deck as it eats tape right after I replaced the belts. The capstans spun fine and tight bit when I put in a tape, it will start to spool at the bottom right. For some reason it seems like its the mechanics on the front. I took this...
  5. S

Help with hooking up my E.Q. to my SA-7800

Hello all. I need some help. I purchased a new (old system) yesterday and I am trying to hook up my Pioneer SG-540 Equalizer to my Pioneer SA-7800 Amp. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. The amp has these switches like " 1>2 ...and.. 2>1, tape monitor etc. Im lost. would love to get...
  6. S

Building my first speakers

Hello all, Im new here. I got tired of speakers for my home that just didnt "cut it." Now i want to build my own. I am looking for some good base and overall good sound. I love vintage receivers, I have a Marantz 1974 model 4230. I have a woodshop to build the boxes but get confused on the...
Back
Top Bottom