Search results

1. Brian Tambe

Forte III to Forte IV upgrade kit available from Klipsch

Hello my fellow Klipsch Fans. I’m probably going to catch some “ Negative Flack “ for this , however , I have to do it. All of this talk about the Forte IV upgrade kit for the III I have been reading about and buying into and I believe that the kit would improve on the sound of the Forte III. I...
  2. Brian Tambe

Are you pleased with your III’s? Are you buying into the hype of the upgrade kit ? Also , depending on what you’re listening to are you using a sub ?
  3. Brian Tambe

Do you still have your Forte III’s
  4. Brian Tambe

Thanks for the reply. Question , you mentioned you are using an integrated tube amp for music and notice a difference in sound quality. Why are you considering another tube amp , higher quality? BTW I am also using an AVR , Denon’s X4500H due to watching movies and I use my Forte III’s as front...
  5. Brian Tambe

You brought up an excellent point when you mentioned tube gear. I am running a solid state AVR, and I know for a fact that a good quality tube amp that is dedicated only for listening to music would improve the sound of the III’s and since I want a tube amp dedicated strictly for music anyway...
  6. Brian Tambe

One more thing to point out , there is a side-by-side comparison on YouTube of the III versus the IV’s and it’s a couple of guys that have a business called Puddacah Audio and they listen to various tracks of different kinds of music and while doing this comparison they say things like “ The...
  7. Brian Tambe

FINALLY ,Someone who thinks the way I do regarding this topic. When Roy DelGado designed the New and vastly improved Forte III , after its release in 2017 it was the Talk of the Town as the saying goes. New improved “ Mumps “ Midrange driver technology , new titanium diaphragm midrange driver ...
  8. Brian Tambe

Thanks for the feedback. I’m trying to get ahold of someone at Klipsch to inquire about ordering the kit , sounds like it’s worth it. Thank God I got a deal on mine because $800 for this modification wouldn’t make sense from an out of pocket expense. I can’t imagine paying MSRP plus another...
  9. Brian Tambe

How much was the kit for both speakers? Thanks for your help
  10. Brian Tambe

Thanks!! So , the modification kit isn’t available yet? I first heard about it in November. When is it supposedly going to be available? Any info is appreciated Thank you
  11. Brian Tambe

I LOVE the sound of my III’s and am afraid to hear the IV’s. When is it “ Good Enough?” I just upgraded my 2017 OLED TV to the 2022 model and I just know the latest and greatest OLED is bound to come out. Although the research I did claims NOTHING better for a while yet but it’s coming!! One has...
  12. Brian Tambe

Hello my fellow Forte III owner. I purchased mine shortly after you purchased yours and I have a question for you. Is all this hype about the Forte IV justified? Seems right after I get my III’s , the IV’s come out and they make me feel mine are garbage!! Did you trade yours in on the Cornwall...
  13. Brian Tambe

I Love my Forte III’s

Just a spur of the moment , impulsive need to share with my fellow AudioKarma friends that as I sit in my listening room with Euge Groove “ House of Groove “ playing , I am so pleased and Grateful to have a pair of Forte III’s ( American Walnut ) to hear , listen and enjoy my favorite music...
  14. Brian Tambe

Forte III upgrade?

Thank you very much for your response and the link. Awesome
  15. Brian Tambe

Forte III upgrade?

Touch’e!!!!! That is why I posted this thread. Change out the phase plug ( tweeter) , diaphragm ( midrange ) and crossover or crossovers and whoola , I’ll have the significant improvement of the Forte IV in my Forte III’s!! I’m sure the IV sounds better and I’d like to have the improvements of...
  16. Brian Tambe

Forte III upgrade?

Thank you very much for your response and input. I’m very pleased with my Forte III’s, however , I apparently fell into a deceitful trap as to how much better the IV’s are. You’re right , there may be such a slight difference I wouldn’t be able to tell if blindfolded. You have just made this day...
  17. Brian Tambe

Forte III upgrade?

Hello my fellow KLIPSCH friends , I have a huge favor to ask!! Would someone PLEASE post a thread when and IF there is going to be an upgrade for the Forte III to have the new improvements that the Forte IV has?? I’m really hoping the new phase plug for the tweeter , the polyimide diaphragm for...
  18. Brian Tambe

New Forte IV on the Klipsch web site

Or Forte X , lol
  19. Brian Tambe

New Forte IV on the Klipsch web site

It is absolutely driving me crazy knowing that only three years after purchasing my brand new Forte III’s they come out with the Forte IV . The Cornwall III came out in 2006 and didn’t come out with the IV for 13 years. New Polyimide diaphragm midrange and new crossover? Really? In 3 years? I...
  20. Brian Tambe

Just received notice that Bob Crites has passed

This news saddens me greatly. I also spoke with Bob a couple of times and his knowledge was so much appreciated!! I was hoping to meet him someday. R.I.P and prayers go out to his family
  21. Brian Tambe

Thought Forte III’s were distorting

Thank you so very much for the important information!! I am going to see my Dr and go from there
  22. Brian Tambe

Thought Forte III’s were distorting

No mold whatsoever but I appreciate the suggestion. It’s definitely my ears!! Getting them checked
Back
Top Bottom