Search results

1. S

Does anybody have info on KEF SP2059 or SP2070?

gotcha! Thanks!
  2. S

SaSi, Thank you for your help! I will hopefully be able to decipher these schematics with the new caps. I have had the woofers re-foamed and have been able to take the crossover boards out of the domes. I've seen where people have had to pry the dome apart. I didn't think it was necessary. I...
  3. S

Hi, I am in need of any information for the restoration of my KEF 107 crossovers. I purchased a set of KEF 107 crossovers from Falcon Acoustics. I don't know where they go on my SP2059 and SP2070 crossover boards. I am looking for pictures, schematics, etc. for this project. Thanks in...
  4. S

The Official KEF R107 Owners Registry

Okay, This is bizarre... I just posted the serial #'s to the registry for my 2 sets of KEF 107's One set of rosewood and second set black I recently purchased the black ones #004703 on eBay from an eBayer living in NYC I had purchased a KUBE for my rosewood 107's from an eBayer in Los Angeles...
  5. S

The Official KEF R107 Owners Registry

Just joined this forum. A wealth of info. Somehow, I have acquired 2 sets of KEF 107 speakers... I have followed the forums and refoamed the Rosewood speakers and had the T33's re oiled. A fantastic improvement! 1) KEF 107 Rosewood speakers #002580 matching L & R (without KUBE- I bought one...
Back
Top Bottom