Search results

1. R

Electronics supply store recommendations?

I live in Los Angeles County, and would like to find an electronics supply store either in L.A., Orange county or even the I.E. a store that would have caps, switches and other items needed to do a rebuild, any recommendations? Thanks in advance
  2. R

Thorens TD-160 Motor replacement- "HELP"

Yes Please let me know, how I can get the motor, Im interesred, here is my personal email: robert@rbtadvisor.com
  3. R

Rkay5, how much would shipping be. to West Covina 91792?, id like to buy. the motor, if you...

Rkay5, how much would shipping be. to West Covina 91792?, id like to buy. the motor, if you think it would work for me on the TD-160, let me know and I can Pay pal you? Regards Robert
  4. R

Has anybody tried a Soundsmith cartridge?

I had a Shelter 501-lll, retipped about 4 years ago and Soundsmith did an exceptional job, true craftsmen of the trade, very pleased, I called and Pete Lederman. answered the phone, and started talking shop with me, dont get this guy started, he's a one of a kind walking encyclopedia on...
  5. R

How much would you sell it for? Robert

How much would you sell it for? Robert
  6. R

Thanks to all that responded! Regards Robert
  7. R

Good evening AK members, I am in the process of getting an Old Thorens TD-160 up and running, I've had it for many years, and I finally have the time to devote to bringing it back to life, however the first thing I noticed was the motor spindle was wobbly, so I would like to replace it. I need...
  8. R

Qualified Sansui Technician Please!

Hello AK people!, I just picked up a Sansui 1000a in pretty good condition, however I do not want to even attempt to power it up, as Ive read some horror stories on this and other sites, so Im looking for a qualified technician in the So-Cal area, as Im trying to avoid shipping, for obvious...
  9. R

Nos Valves, MIA?

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this dilemma, I sent my amp to Craig Ostby at NOS Valves, over a year ago,I have kept in touch periodically to check on the progress, it went from havent got to it yet, to yours is next, to yours is next ,to should be on my bench in about 3-4...
  10. R

Good evening Bob, can you please get in touch with me my member name is rbtstock, I need some...

Good evening Bob, can you please get in touch with me my member name is rbtstock, I need some work done on Marantz 7T?
  11. R

Ultimate Marantz 7T Restoration Thread

Email me at robert@rbtadvisor.com
  12. R

Ultimate Marantz 7T Restoration Thread

Crooner do you do restoration work for Marantz? if so please e-mail me at
  13. R

Need my 7T restored to sound better than new any recommendations?

Im not opposed to shipping, where are you?
  14. R

Need my 7T restored to sound better than new any recommendations?

Just need some recommendations for a top notch 7T re-cap and anything else it might need replaced to bring that sound back, I can ship, no problem, top notch only please? Robert
  15. R

Crooner, do you have a web site or an e-mail address, im in so cal and need my 7T re-done?

Crooner, do you have a web site or an e-mail address, im in so cal and need my 7T re-done?
  16. R

Mcintosh Mr-71-Speaker recommendations

Excellent point caddy, but the reason I’m asking the forum is , I’m fairly new at this and have not heard many speakers at this point of the journey
  17. R

Sorry to hear that, losing 1 is bad enough, but 2, ouch!!
  18. R

I mostly listen to classic rock & Jazz, What amp do you use to drive your Mr-71?
  19. R

Cronus magnum, but open to sugestions for a alternate?
  20. R

Hello, I just picked-up a Macintosh Mr-71, and would like to know if I could get some opinions on speaker specs to look for as I shop for a pair for the 71, I know that speaker sound is really subjective, however if I can get some guidelines for sensitivity, etc that would really be appreciated...
  21. R

Marantz 2270

I have a Marantz 2270, and would like to know if anyone can recommend a good fm antenna?
Back
Top Bottom