Search results

1. Analogovic

VHS tape from 1985 issue

Hello, my intuition tells me, I shouldn't put this inside my VCR... That's what I got today from ebay- "The Man with the Golden Arm" NOS, the tape was recorded ca. 1985, and I didn't expect the mold o_O Is there a way to fix it at home?
  2. Analogovic

Year of production...

Hi, I've just bought 7" Daltronix tape (yum :D), I've tried to find the years of production in the internet, with no result. Does anybody know when was it made? The picture looks pretty 60's to me...
  3. Analogovic

Speed issue with Marantz 1820 MkII

Hello, I am a happy owner of the tape deck from 1978. After giving it to a special service, everything works fine with one exception: the tape speed is about 1 tone too slow. I disassembled it, hoping, there will be some "+, -" regulation possibility, I didn't find anything like this. Bringing...
  4. Analogovic

Mini electric shocks from TC-252

Hello, shortly after I've managed to improve my Sony TC-252 condition (lubing, cleaning, speed issues), a new problem appeared: About every 3 days the machine gives me a few times during a listening session a short and light, but unpleasant electric shock, especially when I'm touching the...
  5. Analogovic

Issues with my Sony TC-252 reel to reel tapecorder

Hello, I've received today the TC-252. When I'm trying to play a tape, instead of playing the machine starts to do the fast forward exactly the same like in the >> position. After a while, it stops far away from the moment I am interested in, plus the left reel doesn't stop, it continues...
  6. Analogovic

Scotch 150 good for Akai X-201D?

Hello, I am waiting for delivery of the sealed Scotch 150 silicon lubricated professional 7" tape. Only yesterday I have read, professional tapes may be bad for normal home reel to reel players. Will I be able to record music on my Akai X-201d with this tape? Thanks in advance for reply.
  7. Analogovic

Akai X-201d auto-reverse horror

Hello, I have bought Akai X201d reel to reel player. Everything was OK on the 1st day, on the 2nd , suddenly during some routine operation like rewinding or pause/play, I don't remember exactly, it switched the play direction. Pressing the auto-reverse buttons didn't help, switching the player...
Back
Top Bottom