Search results

1. cdmccul

1928/9 (?) Majestic 91 Floor Radio

Anyone in here done cabinet refinishing? I've done some simple wood working, but I'm no heirloom furniture maker. I would like to dabble with refinishing this cabinet though.
  2. cdmccul

Yea - I don't have the equipment to properly play with it - so I will take your advice and not let the magic smoke out... the Majestic Smoke? Anyway - I was just happy to know it didn't burst into flames right away!
  3. cdmccul

I really think I need to find a buyer(taker) for the tuner, as I have no native ability to diagnose it, and I have too little interest in it to learn this time (just being honest, not lazy). BUT, I recognize someone may find value in it and I don't want to trash the chassis. Perhaps someone...
  4. cdmccul

They don't? Hrrrrrmmmm For anyone? I still see them, but I often wonder if that's because they are on MY Google+ account. Could a someone else chime in?
  5. cdmccul

I just became the newest owner of a Majestic radio. Big heavy power supply in it that I have begun to try to understand, but I won't pretend to think I'll ever be able to actually do much with this thing. Anyone have any interest in it as I tinker? It may end up being gutted if I can find a...
  6. cdmccul

Happy Birthday to bre's dad!

Oh heck no!!! Main reason I know (of) you is that you're in the Mach II thread, and I'm starting my rebuild very soon (collecting parts finding time!). You're not forgotten!
  7. cdmccul

Hi! New from North Dakota!

I've driven through Mott, and I harvested a mule deer in the headwaters of the Cannon Ball at 46°33'43.0"N 103°04'49.6"W, between New England and Amidon... closest I've been. My company is headquartered in Hettinger, that's why I went through Mott.
  8. cdmccul

What's Pioneer in your rig?

What a beauty... What's the story behind it?
  9. cdmccul

I lived in a little town in Iowa like that... about 25 houses, a bank, a PO, and a random transmission shop. 100 people in town if everyone was home for supper. Thanks for the welcome!
  10. cdmccul

A very warm welcome from all, thank you! Grazie! Vorrei non dover usare Google Translate per parlare italiano con te!
  11. cdmccul

Answer The Question With A Question Game

Did you just break the thread and a new one needs started, now that you didn't ask a question? Or am I now the guilty one because I continued?
  12. cdmccul

Hey, thanks Dave!
  13. cdmccul

You WOULD call a hard tail?
  14. cdmccul

Wow, I keep racking up these trophies!! Ring that bell, I'm starting to drool!! "Get me, I'm giving out wings!" <--- Anyone, Bueller, Bueller
  15. cdmccul

Hello to all and first project!

Slap a phat track of black wax in there and give it a listen - or get yourself a non-contact tachometer and a sticker to put on the platen, and point the business end at the sticker.
  16. cdmccul

New member intro

I don't have sarsaparilla, but I do have 1919 Root Beer on tap at the store here...
  17. cdmccul

New member intro

Welcome, from another newbie!
  18. cdmccul

Thanks Marine! Salmon fishing, eh? Some salmon fishing goes on here at Lake Sakakawea (yes, spelled like that. "Sacajawea" is the Native American woman's name) in the fall... saw lots of guys with boards and down-riggers come through the shop, but I've never done it myself.
  19. cdmccul

Favorite lines from Star Trek (any/all series)?

Just watched that movie the other day - had to teach my 11 and 14 year old sons what some good movies are. They loved it. (sorry, off topic!)
  20. cdmccul

Isn't that called a white-tail?
  21. cdmccul

Do you taste Red Bull in those buffalo???
  22. cdmccul

My NAPA partner at my home town store is a big Bison fan, but he generally doesn't leave the state for the games. 17-13 was a good game apparently. Thanks for the welcome!
  23. cdmccul

Thanks, Meggy!
  24. cdmccul

It's AutoMedic!

It's AutoMedic!
Back
Top Bottom