Search results

1. R

B&k m200 monoblocks "hot rod" lol

The star grounds on all my b&k amps use the eyelet style crimp ends. Are you saying to get rid of all those and use a solder point or strip. What wouod you use to get rid of thr connectors
  2. R

You bet. Ill take some pics tomorrow. Ive tracked down each part of the circuit. What each cap does each resistors. All the yellow caps are dc blocking caps and reference for grounds so those wont matter for sound qulaity. The big blue ones are for dc smoothing coming from the AC control. I have...
  3. R

This is one i got. I was gonna put a buld in its path cause im not to sure how accurate the AC display is
  4. R

I gotta build the dim bulb. What about the ripple current of the cap. I cant seam to find any info on the caps that are inthere to pick the ripple current of the new 100uf 100volt dc caps. I know it determines the charging and release of the current but how do you know what the designers...
  5. R

Yes i know how to discharge the main supply caps which i have and measured them. Its not plugged in of course. I asked the question because i thoight they were all polarized unless specified as in bipolar or nonpolar. Ive never used electrolytic caps. This is my first amp recap. I do have the...
  6. R

Polarized caps will say polarized in the description correct
  7. R

Cap c5 and c6 on the componet location diagram
  8. R

So i ordered all the caps but the big blue ones. I cant seam to find polarized caps on mouser. There isnt a listing for polarized caps. Also the only ones that are polarized are the blue ones correct. On the schematic the only cap location with a +- is the blue ones
  9. R

Are the yellow .1 caps polarized on my b&k board. There marked with 100v- there the c3 c10 c9 c4...

Are the yellow .1 caps polarized on my b&k board. There marked with 100v- there the c3 c10 c9 c4 and c2 on the schematic
  10. R

Do you happen to have the part number you used for your bridge rectifier. The blue 100uf are measuring 110 and 115. There proly 10% tollerance so its on the high side.
  11. R

And the bridge rectifier. Do thry go out alot
  12. R

What about the yellow .1 ones that also go to ground. I was also wondering about the resistors on the mosfet output section r11 thru 20 are they in the signal path or are they part of the switching for the mosfet. Ive watched a few people talk about replacing resistors in the signal path with...
  13. R

Hi my name is ryan. Ive been into audio for a few years now and ive built my own speakers gr research super minis soke large wood cnc horns my own crossovers such as passive and passive line level 6 db and 12 for different speakers, but now the last link in my setup are my b&k monoblocks...
  14. R

I’m selling my svs subs a project turntable and some high end Madisound bookshelf’s on Craiglist...

I’m selling my svs subs a project turntable and some high end Madisound bookshelf’s on Craiglist Iowa
  15. R

From the kit you got from Bob Crites. He doesn’t sell the kit anymore I was gonna piece it...

From the kit you got from Bob Crites. He doesn’t sell the kit anymore I was gonna piece it together myself and I seen your post about yours
  16. R

Would you mine if I pick your brain about your crossover network on your kg5.5s

Would you mine if I pick your brain about your crossover network on your kg5.5s
Back
Top Bottom