Search results

1. Wilcocat

Pioneer 707 not recording right channel

I have discovered if pressure is applied to the relay on the circuit board the click is there when engaging the on/off button. Is this simply a bad solder or could the relay be bad?
  2. Wilcocat

Thanks for the replies. I'll check on the above and report back.
  3. Wilcocat

I have a Pioneer 707 that has stopped recording to the right channel. I was in the process of recording an album when I heard a relay click several times. The right replay now does not click when I push the right record switch. No sound on right channel. The source does register on the right...
  4. Wilcocat

Pioneer Rt-707 Recording

All issues resolved. Recordings sound great. Thanks for the great service Charles.
  5. Wilcocat

Pioneer Rt-707 Recording

Thank you sir. Unfortunately I cannot operate a multimeter. I will pass this information to the repair tech and go from there. It will not take long to overspend on repairs so my attempt to join the ranks may be futile. I appreciate your help.
  6. Wilcocat

Pioneer Rt-707 Recording

Thanks for the reply. The clicks are present as you described. The unit was being stored inside a heated and cooled room when I bought it. I'm not sure of the entire storage history. The machine was very dusty inside. There is some corrosion from the thin strip between the top cover and...
  7. Wilcocat

Pioneer Rt-707 Recording

Everything you mentioned is correct. I would really like to get this machine repaired. Maybe start with the most likely culprit. Thanks for the reply.
  8. Wilcocat

Pioneer Rt-707 Recording

Thank you
  9. Wilcocat

Pioneer Rt-707 Recording

I recently acquired a 707. I have read most of the threads relating to this machine. Thanks to everyone who have posted. The unit plays great. I get a good signal to source. While recording with proper source level if I switch from source to tape there is no signal. If I increase the line level...
Back
Top Bottom