Search results

1. Pioneered

What's your latest audio purchase?

Picked this one up just a couple of weeks ago, I've always wanted it but, never had it except the one recording of "Good Time Charlie". Now I have the complete album, yeah I know, Big Deal but, it meant something to me.
  2. Pioneered

The worst song ever recorded?

Now there's some good stuff out there by the Shondells but, this aint one of'em My baby does the hanky panky Yeah, my baby does the hanky panky My baby does the hanky panky My baby does the hanky panky… Full lyrics
  3. Pioneered

SHOW US YOUR MINIBIKE

I was the poor kid on the block,...........I rode everyone else's and live to tell about it. LOL!
  4. Pioneered

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

Ah It's a beautiful morning, I think I'll go outside for a walk!
  5. Pioneered

Favorite Female Artists

Nope! Let's just say I know when to keep my mouth shut.................sometimes, LOL!
  6. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Thank you sir!
  7. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Thank you sir, and someones gotta like'em otherwise there wouldn't be any, LOL!
  8. Pioneered

What earphones do you use?

I use to live in Lake Worth about 42 years ago when it was a nice place, it's just outside Fort Worth off Jacksboro hwy. I'm in Fruitvale now, near Grand Saline. Wish I could move back to Lindale, TX. it's not a big city and they got more then one horse and I lived there for almost 15 years...
  9. Pioneered

I certainly understand sir but, if it's old I probably have it, LOL! To go out and spend money on something I really don't need and or to replace something that still works I just can't justify , so I still have these old things and to tell ya the truth the SEL-401's (top rt.) are real light and...
  10. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Thank you sir!
  11. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Naw, you wouldn't. I've lived in a lot of small towns but, this one is really nonexistent. Aint nothing like being able to drive 5-10 minutes to go to a fast food place or a hardware store or a electronics store or clothing store without having to order it online, get it and have to return it...
  12. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Thank you sir!
  13. Pioneered

Are CDs and DVDs becoming a dying breed?

As time moves on it seems sadly that everything always comes to an end right about the time that prices start going down. Big Business has got to make mo money so sooner or later they'll come up with something that replaces what we have in a way that most have to have it (so their advertising...
  14. Pioneered

What reaction do you receive when people first see and/or hear your system?

The few people I've had here didn't even notice it, my daughter on the other hand wants to make sure she gets her hands on it when the time comes...........she's heard it. I'm only afraid of what's going to happen to all the media I have collected from the past "When the time comes". LOL!
  15. Pioneered

Your #1 reason for hanging with us

I couldn't pick just one answer in the poll, it's many things combined. I meet and converse with others who have the same interests I do, I learn many things about the new and old (sometimes whether I want to or not, LOL!) And lets face it, it's always nice when you find even just a few people...
  16. Pioneered

Bald Heads?

At 68 now I still have 95% of my hair, I got what I call a Clint Eastwood receding hairline but, not at all like his nowadays.LOL!
  17. Pioneered

Modern or Vintage?

Vintage 70's Pioneer mostly, it wasn't vintage when I bought it so I think I just got lucky buying good quality back then.
  18. Pioneered

Favorite Female Artists

Hands down Patsy Cline! There are just a few others but, you wouldn't understand.
  19. Pioneered

I have several older Pioneer pairs Se-505,SEL401 and SE-502's but, I always seem to reach for the Se-505's (Rt. side Bottom) when I do use headphones.
  20. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Hey, For an old guy I think I did pretty good just remembering I was even here at one time and for only being a year off I should get a medal, LOL! And Thank you sir!
  21. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Thank you all!
  22. Pioneered

Grumpy updates - last 08-19- 23

I just came back here since I went away in 2019 or 2018 and this is the first I've heard of your trials sir. The memory loss you'll get use to I did, LOL! But, in all seriousness you and your wife will be in my prayers sir, I wish you all the blessings you can carry.
  23. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Thank you all kind sirs! And Mystic, it certainly helps to keep me from spending money at the store......there aint none, LOL! To be perfectly honest, it probably promotes spending because 90% of everything I buy is on line except groceries.
  24. Pioneered

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Thank you Gentlemen! raycar00, it's a 100 degrees but,it's a damp heat, LOL! It really doesn't bother me much, it's the cold that gets me nowadays.
Back
Top Bottom