Search results

1. D

LaScala cover

Wow those look outstanding ! I'm guessing you used the add glue type instead of lick & stick ? I think people don't realize that these vintage La Scalas were made w/plain ol plywood - some stain & varnish - have a nice day kid ! I'll post some pictures when I'm finished personalizing/bringing...
  2. D

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

hey Im new to this ak forum but I just purchased a package deal/vintage audio equipment set.In it is a KR7070A reciever that is clean & done.Dont shoot the msngr but Im not into Kenwood stuff.I need $475.00 - is that out of line ?
  3. D

Fixin to re-veneer my KLH Model 6's

It's ironic I stumbled upon this issue because I have a pair of La Scalas (82) & I'm tired of looking @ the pain Jane plywood for 36 yrs.I'm sure people will cringe or bitch because I'm ruining the originality of them but I have an expensive sheet of Birch that will be professionally applied.Yea...
  4. D

LaScala cover

No the vintage LaScala's are just plain ol plywood w/whatever stain & varnish you put on it.The everyone bitchs about ruining the originality of stuff I was just wondering.I have a real nice sheet of expensive Birch veneer that I was going to have professionally applied.After 36 years I'm sick...
  5. D

LaScala cover

I want to put a nice Birch veneer over the plain Jane plywood on my 82 LaScalas. Yea or nay ?
Back
Top Bottom