Search results

1. M

And how did you hook up the configuration with plate amps? I've only recently started with diy...

And how did you hook up the configuration with plate amps? I've only recently started with diy speakers so first of all I decided crossovers to be a bit over my head. But your way seems doable.
  2. M

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I need to crossover fairly high (150-200 hz) I don't...

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I need to crossover fairly high (150-200 hz) I don't necessarily need very low bass, so could a 10" driver (like this one https://www.parts-express.com/grs-12pr-8-12-poly-cone-rubber-surround-woofer--292-422) be sufficient in a H-frame setting?
  3. M

Hi there. I've recently built my own pair of Frugalhorns with Coral Fe103's. They sound...

Hi there. I've recently built my own pair of Frugalhorns with Coral Fe103's. They sound incredible but could do with some bass augmentation. I saw you've added a separate open bass to your Frugal's. Also read that in the Zenith H-frame you used two Chinese amps (TPA3116?) with a Behringer...
Back
Top Bottom