Search results

1. PastorTube

Pics of your listening space

Love the console. Mines a Grundig.
  2. PastorTube

And candy brands as well. Also have passenger and other rolling stock. Like the audio hobby trains and layouts are never fully complete
  3. PastorTube

Yes a German beer train. Marklin.
  4. PastorTube

New speakers! SEAS EXOTIC F8 drivers in homemade enclosures (using SEAS enclosure design). Boxes made of birch plywood. also using a ELAC s10.2 subwoofer. Previously had Signature Technologies 5.1 speakers with the subwoofer. These full range speakers have great detail and imaging.
  5. PastorTube

Dlna and wav files

Thanks for the replies. I had to change a setting in Jriver. Simple fix
  6. PastorTube

Dlna and wav files

I am Setting up a dlna server on an old MacBook using Jriver. All my music are wav files. I have multiple raspberry pi systems. One is connected to my main stereo which then goes through an ANK 2.1 dac. I had been using separate hard drives with all my music on each drive so playing wav or flac...
  7. PastorTube

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

A little jazz music on the local NPR station
  8. PastorTube

German console speaker wiring help…

The electro static speaker needs the b+ voltage to charge the plates. The 3rd wire is probably attached to the b+. Without the fully schematic though I can’t be for sure. Do you have a model number of the unit? You can find full schematics on line.
  9. PastorTube

Does a Y splitter input affect signal/sound?

What about a y splitter to join two digital sources to one DAC?
  10. PastorTube

Rolling tubes ANK dac 2.1

Finally got around to rolling tubes on my ANK 2.1. I am sticking with electro harmonix 6922 output tubes instead of the JJ E88cc for now. The 6922 are smoother and don’t have that digital harshness. The midrange is better and imaging and spatial resolution seems better. I still want to get a...
  11. PastorTube

Today's JAZZ playlist

12. PastorTube

78 rpm listening habits.

Just curious how many of you all listen to 78 rpm records on a regular basis and on what machine. By regular I mean at least a couple of discs a week. I use my PE REX 4a which came with my Grundig console unit. 2-3 7” discs a week.
  13. PastorTube

It’s my son’s. The only thing I can play music wise is my stereo
  14. PastorTube

moved the system to the longer side wall which gives more open space for the whole room.the Grundig hifi houses the stereo components and is my hifi mono system for radio and 78rpm rega planar 3 and Elac 10 on top. Home built stereo amp 6550 10w amp. Home built preamp. And two Project phono...
  15. PastorTube

The worst song ever recorded?

Billy idol “mony mony”
  16. PastorTube

Depeche Mode memento mori

just the American pressing through Amazon. It sounds amazing. Last time I saw DM was in 1990 or 91 Violator Tour.
  17. PastorTube

7” records

Pulled out my small collection of 7” 45’s (25 or so). And I am wondering why do we collect and listen to them. Not many sound really all that good as they have taken a beating over the years. So why do you collect and listen to 7” 45’s or 33-1/3 singles?
  18. PastorTube

Saturday Tunes

Saturday morning tunes
  19. PastorTube

Depeche Mode memento mori

Just got my vinyl copy and the pressing and sound quality is top notch. I also think this might be DM’s best album they made. The only issue I have with it is that the album cover is larger than a normal record so the plastic protective sleeves do not cover the whole sleeve.
  20. PastorTube

Radio During the Day or at Night, AM or FM?

I am blessed to have a variety of public radio stations in the area and can pull in Chicago classical station WFMT. There are many nights that I am just too tired to turn on my main system and find records or cds to listen to so I fire up either of my Grundig radios (table top or my Majestic...
Back
Top Bottom