Search results

1. Mark Puz

Razzledog goes 5050

Late to the party? :(
  2. Mark Puz

Razzledog goes 5050

Welcome aboard the AK rabbit hole........ :crazy::whip:
  3. Mark Puz

Interesting Stereo Ads? Post a pic for memory lane's sake.

Having Keith Moon in the room may have been funner however not safer. Great history moment in advertising.
  4. Mark Puz

Budget Vintage HiFi setup

Very nice system you put together, welcome to the obsession.
  5. Mark Puz

Monday Tunes

Rush "Grace Under Pressure" remastered at Abbey Road Studio on 200 gram sweet vinyl.:thumbsup:
  6. Mark Puz

Marantz 1150d

Very nice "recap" ;) I'm oggling one on bay of e currently that looks really nice. I currently have a 2238B receiver that's in super condition but I like a lot of the additional features on this 1150. Plus much more power output than my 2238B. Thanks for posting the photo of yours, very sweet!
  7. Mark Puz

Interesting Stereo Ads? Post a pic for memory lane's sake.

I vaguely recall seeing this ad way back when. I was a mere 13 years old and dreaming of owning a piece of their equipment. Now I own a piece and for some odd reason I want more? Thanks for posting this, very cool.
  8. Mark Puz

Hello from Ga

My heart is racing, that's a keeper for sure. I've got a 2238B that's super clean and operates wonderfully. However I always seem to want more? Congrats and enjoy the music. :jump:
  9. Mark Puz

Hello from Ga

Oh my my my! That's a gorgeous piece of Marantz gear.
  10. Mark Puz

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good morning/day sir, whichever it may be for you.
  11. Mark Puz

Not morning for everyone but I worked until 2 am this morning so I need to get the blood flowing. Dig it! "Did I have the dream or did the dream have me"?
  12. Mark Puz

I believe he played the very first Texas World Music Festival, later to be known as Texas Jamm.
  13. Mark Puz

My Hot Rodded Marantz 1060

Beautiful piece of Marantz history. I hate to ask and feel free not to answer, but what was the expenditure for the service work and upgrades? I really like the new speaker jacks, the old ones on my Marantz 2238B receiver just don't connect as securely as I'd would like. Cool post!
  14. Mark Puz

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Plays through fast but always a nice ride. :music:
  15. Mark Puz

Good morning AK audio hounds. Now on the turntable with some fresh coffee. Working nights does have some advantages.
  16. Mark Puz

While not currently on my turntable, this artist frequently finds himself on one of my platters. Curious if there are any other Robert Gordon fans out there?
  17. Mark Puz

It's wild that you posted this. I just purchased a copy and had it on the turntable yesterday morning.
  18. Mark Puz

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Not currently on my turntable however this artist makes on to the platter frequently. Wondering if there are any Robert Gordon fans out there?
  19. Mark Puz

I truly need to pick up a copy of this myself.
  20. Mark Puz

Love me some Joe Satriani!
  21. Mark Puz

Such a Marantz fan myself. I'm envious. .
  22. Mark Puz

Indeed there is, both really great works by an artist that perished too soon, as so many do. On another note I was reading somewhere people were going on about Zephyr, Bolin's first real band I guess? Anyway picked up the CD cheap and could only listen through twice because of the singer Candie...
  23. Mark Puz

I've got a copy on vinyl I purchased about a year ago on the Bay of e.
  24. Mark Puz

I purchased this album probably close to 30 years ago and it still sounds wonderful. Although I will say I feel that Teaser is his best work I've come across.
  25. Mark Puz

I've got a copy on vinyl too, found it about a year ago on the Bay of e. Good stuff!
Back
Top Bottom