Search results

1. Corod

Can you send me what parts you used and how on the HPD 100? I am looking to upgrade mine... Thanks

Can you send me what parts you used and how on the HPD 100? I am looking to upgrade mine... Thanks
  2. Corod

Realistic STA-85 Slider Volume

Not sure if you are asking questions, but I only used Deoxit Fader lube so don't think its considered the wrong cleaner. As for the black that dripped out, dirt, graphite grease mixing with the Deoxit is my guess. I appreciate all the input, was hoping someone else had the model and addressed...
  3. Corod

i read somewhere after a google search and someone else had the same issue and stated it just sat on a shelf until they could get around to adressing it. The seller stated he didnt have this issue, find that hard to believe. The sliders were kinda stiff and i used deoxit fader lube...and it...
  4. Corod

few pics attached, before/after 4 hr cleaning( where does the time go)...was worse overall but didnt snap a pic until after I gave it a quick wipe down. Cleaned the face and faceplate inside n out. Need to oil the cabinet still. I know there is no $ in this unit but like to keep things going for...
  5. Corod

Yes, there is output but when the selector is on FM for example, the meter light flickers and sound not as clear until warm (30 sec-1 minute). The 3 faceplate bulbs are out so the meter was my only indicator, well and the sound/signal strength.
  6. Corod

All, Picked up a realistic STA-85...was filthy, been sitting. Don't need it, but like a stray animal i took it in. My wife says I just like cleaning stuff up and that I need to stop buying equipment and just offer to clean up other peoples stuff, a lot cheaper..LOL I do end up spending half the...
  7. Corod

Pioneer PL-520 Tone arm issue?

yes....was connected to a working receiver. i have a few turntables and receivers. Never had a issue in the tonearm.
  8. Corod

Pioneer PL-520 Tone arm issue?

Picked up a pioneer Pl-520. I have no sound through the tone arm. I checked continuity with a MM and the RCA cables checked out fine, I was actually hoping that was the issue. I found that when I tested the tone arm pins( where the cart goes WRBG) to the corresponding wires at the circut...
  9. Corod

PL-520 acquired for very little money :-)

Nice :thumbsup:I just picked one up, not nearly as clean, was very well used...cleaning it up now. I was told there was a sound issue, no sound in one channel...we will see.
  10. Corod

My new SX-1050 with left channel out.

U guys amaze and loose me...but im trying to learn. Its like listening to a foreign language most of the time. Lol Also have a working SX-1050, cleaned pots and switches but still get some light static when turning volume just at the lowest setting. Also when pushing in the filter buttons. Hard...
  11. Corod

Pioneer sx580 no sound-Fuses good-Meters work

Yes....i'll edit my post..
  12. Corod

ok, meter moves when tuning in a station, mostly am, fm probably due to no antenna.
  13. Corod

Ok, I just picked up a Pioneer SX-580. It powers on, Tuning meter works, no activity out of the Power meters, all lights work, no blown fuses. I get no sound, tried the phono jacks as well. How would I go about fixing, what would the next step be.? Any suggestions are welcomed. I have a DMM and...
  14. Corod

Marantz 110

ok, hold on....Iol Didn't have a better before and after. The lighting is weird at night inside...pics get grainy. But it was typical yellowing on the stainless and years of dust. I'll post a clear one when I get home.
  15. Corod

Marantz 110

Picked it up, It cleaned up well. Happy addition.
  16. Corod

Marantz 110

Looking at a Marantz 110, any issues I should look for specific to that model. Did a search on the site and found nothing. Would be my first Marantz of any kind and first Tuner. Thoughts on this model is apppreciated. Thanks
  17. Corod

Bose 601 Series III - Sound Help

I did hook up an EQ, definitely made a difference...thanks
  18. Corod

Thanks for all the response. I did find one set of tweeters we're replaced. Other than that everything else is original and working. I was not going to change anything about the insulation, I put it all back as it came. I tried them out again, and turned up the volume they seem fine just not as...
  19. Corod

ok, thanks......again not that I have a lot of experience with speakers, but man that's a lot of insulation. Seen other Boxes that only have a 1/2-1" pad against the box.
  20. Corod

OK, Updated Pics...looks original, can't see anything that appears blown, leaking, or burnt. But....But Holy S#@*... Wow! is all this insulation supposed to be there, it's stuffed!
  21. Corod

Not sure, daughter was selling for her parents. She said her dad had them for years, but they were (stored covered/?) in the attic. Honestly they don't look to have been refoamed, if so nice job, no glue marks.
  22. Corod

Not sure, daughter was selling for her parents. She said her dad had them for years, but they were (stored covered/?) in the attic. Honestly they don't look to have been refoamed, if so nice job, no glue marks.
  23. Corod

Pioneer PL-930 Counter Weight

Thanks...really appreciate the help and the link.
  24. Corod

Drivers working, tweeters all appear to, getting sound from all of them. Lot of movement out of the woofer/drivers when I turn it up, more than I feel they should for the amount of sound. They all have sound and it sounds like music, but more like having your muting switch on your receiver...
  25. Corod

Does anyone know if the 3" tweeters are the same for the 301 series III and the 501 Series IV?
Back
Top Bottom