Search results

1. Corod

Realistic STA-85 Slider Volume

All, Picked up a realistic STA-85...was filthy, been sitting. Don't need it, but like a stray animal i took it in. My wife says I just like cleaning stuff up and that I need to stop buying equipment and just offer to clean up other peoples stuff, a lot cheaper..LOL I do end up spending half the...
  2. Corod

Pioneer PL-520 Tone arm issue?

Picked up a pioneer Pl-520. I have no sound through the tone arm. I checked continuity with a MM and the RCA cables checked out fine, I was actually hoping that was the issue. I found that when I tested the tone arm pins( where the cart goes WRBG) to the corresponding wires at the circut...
  3. Corod

Pioneer sx580 no sound-Fuses good-Meters work

Ok, I just picked up a Pioneer SX-580. It powers on, Tuning meter works, no activity out of the Power meters, all lights work, no blown fuses. I get no sound, tried the phono jacks as well. How would I go about fixing, what would the next step be.? Any suggestions are welcomed. I have a DMM and...
  4. Corod

Marantz 110

Looking at a Marantz 110, any issues I should look for specific to that model. Did a search on the site and found nothing. Would be my first Marantz of any kind and first Tuner. Thoughts on this model is apppreciated. Thanks
  5. Corod

Bose 601 Series III - Sound Help

New to this and trying to learn, so go easy..lol I picked up a pair of Bose 601 series III speakers. In rough shape, dirty, faded, light mildew, and some pushed in tweeters. Tested at the site upon buying and they worked(seemed to at low volume), was unable to turn them up too loud due to a baby...
  6. Corod

Pioneer PL-930 Counter Weight

I need a Counter weight for a PL-930. I noticed other PL models(pl-2) listed on ebay that look to be correct. Does anyone know what other models will fit the Pl -930? New to the Vintage Audio and I traded for the TT and didn't realize it was missing the counter weight. Assumed that was how it...
  7. Corod

Can anyone Identify these Speakers?

Need help Identifying these speakers, Value? Considering they are in good working condition. No other info, and the only pic I have. Thanks, Richard
Back
Top Bottom