Search results

1. T

Power Meter Jumps to 1 and channel wont adjust to 0V

Once again the SX-780 is giving me issues. Cleaned it thoroughly with deoxit last night and let it dry for more than 24 hours. Turned it on today and when the relay kicks in the right channel power meter jumps right to 1. I thought it might have something to do with the DC balance adjustment...
  2. T

Hitachi HA-M70 - Thoughts?

Our family has a pretty much mint HA-M70 that my great grandparents had originally bought back in the day. Anyone have any experience with these?
  3. T

Bad Soldering or Heating Damage on the Darlington

Cracked open another SX-780, Not working of course. These looked pretty iffy. Could definitely tell that this one has been worked on, wondering if this could be a source of error.
  4. T

Pioneer SX-780 Powers On, No Sound

Good day Audiokarma, Recently bought an SX-780 for little to nothing knowing it was dead and was wondering if I could get it working, however I don't know where to start. The symptoms I see so far are: - After power on there is no relay click at all from the protection circuit - The lights...
  5. T

Pioneer SX-3700 - Sound comes through but volume wont increase

Good day Audiokarma forums! This is my first post so forgive me, also new to the world of vintage audio - loving it so far! Just asking for a bit of advice about this SX-3700 I've seen for a decent price. It's in good condition but the seller says that everything works, however the sound...
Back
Top Bottom