Search results

1. Occhio

Best Budget DAC's 2020 ?

I found this guy on YouTube, maybe interesting for you -edit-. Maybe someday I'll look into upgrading my d30 but out of the box I'm already very pleased
  2. Occhio

Best Budget DAC's 2020 ?

Today I connected my android phone with a usb b to USB c cable, using usb audio player pro, streaming qobuz, I'm impressed
  3. Occhio

My current system

Ah ,so you are using digital coax , sorry for the mix up, English is not my native language
  4. Occhio

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Missing me- Angie McMahon
  5. Occhio

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Mary Jane by Judy Blank
  6. Occhio

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

My current set up hooked up the Marantz Cd player with digital coax to the topping d30, really like it
  7. Occhio

My current system

I wonder why you used SPDIF, does the topping E30 also have digital coax like the d30? And if you have the option, ever tried it?
  8. Occhio

Best Budget DAC's 2020 ?

I also have the Topping D30, and really like it. It's simple in use, and it improved the sound impressively; even when hooked up my Marantz Cd player to it by digital coax It's my first DAC so I can't compare it, but in my system it's a great €100 upgrade My rig: Pioneer A-77x && Pioneer...
  9. Occhio

What's Pioneer in your rig?

I have replaced my speakers, I had : Pioneer Cs-777 I now have: Pioneer HPM-100a Such a difference in sound, incredible! In the picture are also the Pioneer HPM-300 he bought for a thriftshop, t hey already were a massive upgrade from the Cs-777, they also sounded very very nice
  10. Occhio

What's Pioneer in your rig?

I have the: A-77x,GR-777, PL L-70, PD-5010, F 227L playing over Cs-777's I also have a defective CT-S88R
Back
Top Bottom