Search results

1. Phillip T

please help

Thank you very much, I'll take a look at that. I appreciate the advice as I'm new to tubes. Thanks man
  2. Phillip T

please help

they are gold lion
  3. Phillip T

please help

thank you, my EL 34 slide right off and on, but these dont seem to fit??
  4. Phillip T

please help

thanks, its fixed but they dont seem to fit??
  5. Phillip T

please help

i have an audio space galaxy 34 and in the manual it says the power tubes are EL 34. i was wondering if i can put KT 77 in it? i was just wondering if it can handle it as i dont want to blow it up...thank you
  6. Phillip T

question....

well i guess im sold..thank you!:beerchug::music:
  7. Phillip T

question....

thanks so much for the info. i was wondering if i would miss the low end of the kg 4 as i also listen to a lot of heavy rock,
  8. Phillip T

question....

i have a pair of kg 4s and was thinking about the Wharfedale lintons and wondering if i should save my money?
  9. Phillip T

help!

want to buy a set of Ernie Ball regular slinky .10 to .46 i cant get them anywhere. please help! thanks Phillip
  10. Phillip T

help

thank you guys for all of the input... i really appreciate it. i listen to a lot of metal and heavy rock so i think ill just upgrade my kg 4 and if someone could send me a link so as i can order the crites cross overs and the titanium tweeters that would be great. thanks again..phillip
  11. Phillip T

help

i have pair of klipsch kg 4s and thinking of buying a pair of heresy III, are they any better? thanks.
  12. Phillip T

Bill Withers Sussex Pressing Question

I am not sure about that, will check. I am leaning toward keeping it.
  13. Phillip T

MOV is Music on Vinyl, their pressings are audiphile quality. I think the Music on Vinyl pressing came out in 2012.
  14. Phillip T

Music on vinyl.
  15. Phillip T

Hi, I ordered a Music on Vinyl pressing for Bill Withers's 'Just As I Am' the other day. What I got (I think because it's still sealed) is a 2007 Sussex Pressing. I looked on Discogs and it says it's 180 gram although I cannot confirm without opening it and it's a Christmas present for my...
  16. Phillip T

help

will a denon mc 110 work with a mm phono input?
  17. Phillip T

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Don't know if you are interested or not but we are selling a Near Mint copy of Echo & The Bunnymen, Heaven Up Here on Mobile Fidelity. We are asking $37. Just letting you know since I happened to come across your post. :)
  18. Phillip T

Turntables $500 or less, suggestions?

Our Pioneer PL 516 has just been serviced, the cartridge is balanced correctly and the stylus has been aligned correctly with a compass. From mid-point on the record, it begins to sound distorted. We are losing our minds. This has happened with both the Ortofon Red and Ortofon Blue so we...
  19. Phillip T

PL 516 and PL518
  20. Phillip T

We have 2 vintage Pioneer turntables but have had a lot of little annoying issues and every time we think one issue is resolved, another seems to pop up. Any suggestions on a new turntable in the $500 range that you have had good experiences with? I was just looking at the Rega Planar 1 but...
  21. Phillip T

Pioneer PL-41 sound distorts from middle of LP to end.

We are having this problem as well with ours, starts in the middle of the record just as you said. Did you ever find a solution? We were thinking of trying a new cartridge & stylus but we had this problem with both our Ortofon Red & Blue, so now we think it is our turntable. Very frustrating...
Back
Top Bottom