Search results

1. S

Needing a speaker switch

I have 3 different amp setups and 2 sets of speakers. I need a switch with banana plugs that i can have all three amps maybe 4. Lol to the same set of speakers. I seen one on ebay but it was only 2 amp to 2 speaker. I need at least 3. Also need a input switch going to all 3 Does anyone...
  2. S

Remote control help

Ive looked everywere and i can not find the number of this remote. I need one. If anyone knows what it is let me know.. it should be for a ta-E77ESD pre amp. Rm-?
  3. S

Multiple amp setup

How is everyone running multiple amps with one set of speakers. Do you have a rca switch for input and a switch for the output for speakers?
  4. S

Pioneer sx-737 recap

IM Getting ready to do a complete recap on a playing 737. Would you guys recommend changing the transisters and if so which ones, or should i just leave them alone?
  5. S

Advice on amplifiers

Im new and looking to buy a new amp I always liked the McIntosh amps but they are to expensive. I love the big vu meters on them that glow. Is there any other amps with big vu meters that glow that would be worth getting. I seen a ees eclipse and a dbx amp that was similar what would you...
Back
Top Bottom