Search results

1. johnnyrauder

best integrated amps for around $500.00

sort of a mixed review what do yoyu guys think... We start with Bob Marley’s Exodus and are pleased with the amount of detail this Yamaha uncovers. Its presentation is clean and clear with plenty of weight to the hard charging bassline. Marley’s vocals are suitable expressive and we like the...
  2. johnnyrauder

are you taiking about this one,im concidering it. Yamaha Natural Sound Stereo Receiver (R-S201BL)
  3. johnnyrauder

np a reciver is not out of the ? and that one looks nice.
  4. johnnyrauder

thanks 59volvo i'll look into this one.
  5. johnnyrauder

i didn't start this thread for a critique on my speekers,but thanks anyway.
  6. johnnyrauder

zep hendrix sabbath like that
  7. johnnyrauder

guess you never heard a set.
  8. johnnyrauder

no specific reason. are you saying i might get more for my money, or better results? also i've never bought anything like that dont really know what to look for.
  9. johnnyrauder

wow a big price differance between those two. i dont mind spending more for better quality. the power is about the same, both yamaha can someone point out the differants between the two without getting to techy. i listen to loud rock. sabbath zep,hendrex like. that ty..
  10. johnnyrauder

Anyone Let Fedex Pack & Ship Gear?

i used ups they shipped a set of allison 4s resently no problems came in 2 days from boston to ny perfect cond.
  11. johnnyrauder

like it says,im looking to power load speekers (allison 4s) dont need any av features all though they all seem to offer that. all opinons welcome.
  12. johnnyrauder

will this tweeter work

the org. post is for allison 4.no 2 wont work in 4 but i understand 5 will work in 4.not that i can find any.
  13. johnnyrauder

will this tweeter work

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-ORIGINAL-ALLISON-MODEL-TWO-TWEETER-FROM-MODEL-TWO-SPEAKERS-/152973674734 will this tweeter work in my allison 4s
  14. johnnyrauder

bose 301s

thats why i want to buy new cause im no tech. by any means,and wouldnt know org. parts from non. im sure getting differt opions on this subject.
  15. johnnyrauder

bose 301s

thanks mike.im im looking for a store to hear them. there not a bad price at around $400
  16. johnnyrauder

bose 301s

have a feeling my thread was derailed . lol
  17. johnnyrauder

bose 301s

i have allisons but they need a tweeter cant find one may never cant live without tunes good tunes. want something compatible..suggestions?
  18. johnnyrauder

bose 301s

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/stereo_speakers/301-direct-reflecting-speaker-system.html#v=301_black how would these compare to the alison 4s?
  19. johnnyrauder

pioneer sa-1280

will do
  20. johnnyrauder

anyone familiar with these?

just read some reviews all good. saw them as low as $1800 high as 2200. but hearing is beliveing.
  21. johnnyrauder

anyone familiar with these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DALI-OPTICON-6-2-5-Way-Audiophile-High-End-Floorstanding-Speakers-Pair-New-/173103267048
  22. johnnyrauder

a broken wire under the dome?

so are these speekers trash or what. i wouldnt know where to begin looking for a equal quality speeker.
  23. johnnyrauder

a broken wire under the dome?

can it be fixed?
Back
Top Bottom