Search results

1. D

Nakamichi CD Player 2 Tray Not Opening

Thanks for the link. I tried an older CD and it played right away. I'm guessing the first one I tried might have been a CDR and the player simply doesn't know how to read it. Thank you again for all the help!
  2. D

Got the tray to open! The CD spins for about 10 seconds, but does not play. I wiped the lens with alcohol and a Q-Tip. Any thoughts on this new issue?
  3. D

Nakamichi CDP 2A Stuck Drawer issue

How did you replace the belt? Is the tray belt or the belt at the bottom of the stack? I've got one and a replacement belt, but having a hard time visualizing how to replace it. Thanks!
  4. D

Is there a good way to replace the belt? I have the manual with all the diagrams - it really isn't very clear. I have a replacement belt from Nakamichi ready to install. Looking for some advice and help. Thanks!
  5. D

Have a Nakamichi CD Player 2 that the tray doesn't open. When I took the top off there is nothing jamming. I added grease to the rail. It retracts without any issues. Any suggestions? I can post a video of it tomorrow morning if that would help.
Back
Top Bottom