Search results

1. M.fate

Help with Step Down Transformer 120v to 100v

I know I’m bring this back from the dead, but hey at least I used the search function. I also bought Japanese equipment a C-73 and a M-73 to be exact. I know the backs of the amp and preamp have sockets on the back. Is it in poor form to get one step down transformer plug one Piece of equipment...
  2. M.fate

Spec confusion/curiosity

Well I finally found a M-75 on a Japanese auction site. Doesn’t feel like a good example of price. Auction currently at $525ish with over $400 being shipping to the states.
  3. M.fate

Spec confusion/curiosity

A little background- So I’m just get serious with vintage audio. I had a Zenith Allergo sound cabinet for the last few years and it bit the dust back in December. While searching for a suitable replacement I came across Pioneer Spec stuff. I knew it was my style right away. I scored a nice...
  4. M.fate

Pioneer SPEC-2 recap and restoration thread!

Hello, This is my first post and I’m just getting into vintage audio and vinyl. I have in opportunity to get a Spec 2 very cheap. The owner said it needs new transistors. I would like to take the plunge and fallow your lead and repair it. I have a friend who builds CNC controllers for fun to...
Back
Top Bottom