Search results

1. 2x’s

Way rad private service!!!

Sarah was contracted to move my mint Chorus from Nashville to Nevada and they showed up perfect! A gentlemen from the Klipsch forum bought them and found her in the Pony express posts. She wrapped them in shrink wrap so no fuzzies from the blankets in the grill, then blankets, then shrink wrap...
  2. 2x’s

Looking to purchase my first McIntosh!

So I just love the McIntosh sound, always have! I’ve been on a steady upgrade path for a good 10 years. I think I’m ready to take the plunge. I found an ma252 for $2900 brand newish, store demo. I really liked the way it sounded and at that price I think it would work. However I’m wondering if...
  3. 2x’s

314carpenter knows his ship!

I received a very nice Klipsch KV-3 center from 314carpenter! As described, shipped impeccably! Just wanted to give a shoutout for him being timely and excellent in his dealings!!! Ears for beers approves!
  4. 2x’s

Mitsubishi Da-m10 sticky meter

Does anyone know how to fix a sticky meter? The left channel works flawlessly, but the right channel only works at high volume!
  5. 2x’s

Highping awesome barter town sale!

i bought a Niles speaker selector from highping on barter town and it was impeccably packed for shipping! Easy transaction, great price, all around great guy to work with! 2x’s
  6. 2x’s

Mid South Audio Club? Nashville as home base?

I just joined AK but there’s a lot of members around Nashville! It would be great to start an audio club down here. There’s many knowledgeable people in the area both on the production, and end user sides. I think it could be a unique audio club. People who create, those who consume, and...
  7. 2x’s

New in Nashville!

Hello everyone! My name is Rob Robinson, two Robs, that’s how I got the monicker 2x’s. I’ve always loved great audio, and recently fell down the wormhole of vintage gear!! I bought myself a Sony 6800 SD and freaked out! Now all I can do is read about gear and try not to spend all my money...
Back
Top Bottom