Search results

1. sienahounds

Sansui Eight Troubleshooting Help

Hi Folks, I’ve made a lot of progress fixing. cleaning, and adjusting the Sansui Eight. But several issues and questions remain. currently I had all working except the balance checker and a signal bleeding through on the right channel with volume at zero. In trouble shooting the bleed through...
  2. sienahounds

Marantz Model Fifteen Diodes

I am working on the Model Fifteen and was not able to find information posted for replacement diodes. Specifically I need to replace a bad CR104, but it would be great to have a complete list of replacement diodes. Thanks for the help.
  3. sienahounds

ALPS 1090280 volume control for AU-717

I have a nice AU-717 I want to restore. However, the ALPS 1090280 volume control is damaged. It sticks in the mounting sleeve so that if it is secured to the chassis will allow only 3 detents of movements before the mount must move with it. My first thought was disassemble and rebuild it until...
  4. sienahounds

Sansui AU-7700

I picked up a Sansui AU-7700 today. This is a one family system since 1975 when it was purchased new. Very nice cosmetic condition and clean on the outside. It sat idle for about 10 years in a closet. On first listen the left channel fades out a minute or two after the speaker relay kicks in...
Back
Top Bottom