Search results

1. AsRock

Yamaha CDX problem

Hi all, i recently picked up a CDX-930 and it would not play at all and would just eject the cd after x amount of seconds. How ever i decided to take it apart as the disk tray looked like it been left open, finding a lot of dust in the unit the rails were filthy but once cleaned and the lens...
  2. AsRock

After another CD player

Hi, i am currently using a Denon DCD-1520 and just like to get another CD player which would match or outperform it. Any particular one that i should be looking at for say $130US or less ?. A friend suggested the SONY CDP-XA1ES but not to sure about it.
  3. AsRock

After a upgrade from the RS4000

I got my RS4000 about 6 or so months ago and at first i did not like them which i found them overall bright and bass seemed to lack. But putting them much closer to the wall helped and seems like i have grown a liking to them. When i got them i wanted to try some thing different from...
  4. AsRock

Denon DCD1500 MkII service

Hello, some one dropped this unit of as they were having a issue with the CD door which ii found that is was just a belt issue. How ever i ran out of typical lithium grease i use but have some Liquid Wrench White Lithium Grease ( which is actually a light brown in color ) Like to know if this...
  5. AsRock

Yamaha MX-55 service manual ?

Hi, i am after a service manual for this unit or at least some one to confirm the main transistors in it. Well why i am asking about this is that the MX55 is a 4 channel Amplifier and it has 2 different pars of transistors. Why bother with such unit's, well they are in such a awesome condition...
  6. AsRock

Yamaha MG10XU

Well was not sure to put this here or in the Yamaha section. Anyways i been a few cheap end DACS which i use connected to a laptop to my Yamaha CX-830 but none of them been any good. Either they sound flat harsh or like my last one which was my 1st some cheap Chinese one how ever i find it...
  7. AsRock

Marantz Model 4300 needs help

Hi, about 2 weeks ago i came across a Marantz 4300 how ever it has issue's. I am no expert but i do like to fiddle and do have a love for good music which puts me in some sort of rock and hard place. All so would like to hear it before any thing else as i might like it as much as my 90's...
  8. AsRock

Hello from Pittsburgh

Just thought i make a post here, originally from the UK moved tot he US some 15 years ago.
Back
Top Bottom