Search results

1. B

KR4070 Channel Issue

Every so often the left channel of my 4070 will either distort and lower or go out completely for a minute or so then come back up and work fine again. Any thoughts?
  2. B

Vinyl only spin list

Deep Purple - Burn
  3. B

Todays METAL playlist

Judas Priest Unleashed In The East, just picked it up on vinyl at Mushroom Records in NOLA
  4. B

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Zebra, taking my 17 year old son to see them Saturday.
  5. B

SR1000 Diode Value

Apparently the face plate selector switch is wired to a slide type switch on the board and it is stuck on AUX, which may be why that was the only output. After fooling around with the board mounted switch and trying some light pulling, it is now fubar. It cost nothing but a few hours of time...
  6. B

SR1000 Diode Value

After cleaning the selector switch we have output on Aux only and it is slightly distorted. When turned off, sound still plays for about two seconds, very soft. Visually, the boards are really clean, no discoloration on components or obvious bloated caps. I'll start testing caps and resistors...
  7. B

SR1000 Diode Value

Thanks Carter, that does clear up a bit of confusion. It does light up but there is no output at all, no noise, static, hum, nothing. Any thoughts?
  8. B

SR1000 Diode Value

I was given a nonfunctional SR1000 that the previous owner said would blow a fuse on power up and smoked diode Q810 on the power board. He replaced the fuse and diode but the same thing happened on power up. It is now missing that diode and capacitor C809. I have the service manual but neither...
  9. B

Marantz SR1000

I was given a nonfunctional SR1000 that the previous owner said would blow a fuse on power up and smoked diode Q810 on the power supply board. He replaced the fuse and diode but the same thing happened on power up. It is now missing that diode and capacitor C809. I have the service manual but...
Back
Top Bottom