Search results

1. T

ehoove's Current Rigs - updated 3-2-24

Wow! I have not seen Quicksilvers in years. I sold mine a hundred years ago. Used to listen to Magnepans in the same vintage. Liked Quad ESL63s. Loved Conrad Johnson and Audio Research. Your setup really takes me back! Awesome! My favorite were Martin LogN CLS driven by Audio Research gear, but...
  2. T

Meridian to Sys

Thanks, that makes sense to boost the volume coming into the Meridian, so that the headphone output to the Schhit has the most gain to control? I was concerned about the whole thing being operational, and your post clarifies the volume control aspects. I would have compromised more at 50% to...
  3. T

Meridian to Sys

Appreciate the input, but notwithstanding another direction, I would appreciate comments on the connectivity issue.thnx
  4. T

Meridian to Sys

Newbie, have been reading a lot. Owned Marantz gear when they started, Rectilinear, then Thiel. Just want to listen to classical music, old folk, and guitar, eclectic. Bought Meridian Explorer, would like to adjust volume manually not through computer. Bought Hifiman 400i, but weight, and...
Back
Top Bottom