Search results

1. salvo79

Sanyo Plus D60 Spindle replacement solution?

Hi guys I share my repair, I found identical spindles removed from a scrapped grundig c-410 recorder ... the deck works perfectly
  2. salvo79

Sanyo Plus D60 Spindle replacement solution?

Ciao ragazzi, ho lo stesso problema con il mazzo stezza, i mandrini sono spariti, qualcuno sa dove trovare un rimpiazzo?
  3. salvo79

Revox A720 reception problem only mono no stereo

Hi to all friends, sorry for the delay but I had paused the repair due to time problems, in the meantime I had ordered all the A7 board capacitors, arrived a few days ago and replaced on the whole encoder board and everything started working again with very good stereo reception, I don't know...
  4. salvo79

Hi chazix, I really thank you, I know that the translation of google is not the best, and it has already happened in the past but I hope you can understand me easily, thank you for all you are doing, I managed to set L3 with a wooden tool improvised (do it yourself) and the frequency on TP1 and...
  5. salvo79

Grazie mille Chazix, le tue informazioni sono preziose per me, ok lasciamo da solo il rilevatore della questione, dopo aver letto il tuo messaggio ho acceso il mio piccolo oscilloscopio (DSO138) per la prima volta so che non è il migliore ma spero che abbastanza per il nostro scopo, quindi...
  6. salvo79

Chazix thank you so much for your intervention, yes the manual I have and it was taken by hifi-engine, you are absolutely right, they are unusual tuners, hardly anybody see them, is the mono and perfect audio, which detector are you referring to? the two wumeter signal and tunning are physically...
  7. salvo79

Il file pdf è troppo grande, posso collegarmi? I forgot to tell you that the stereo light bulb is working, because on the transmitter that I receive with more signal it tends to flash sometimes rarely .. but it cannot center itself in stereo
  8. salvo79

Hi all forum friends and well found, now I follow the forum for a long time and I want to say that you are fantastic, but let's get to the problem, as from the title today I have in my hands a Revox A720 Pre-tuner that at first sight aesthetically perfect, I state that the device was a gift to...
  9. salvo79

There is a way to test IC STK-4152II

Mi sono reso conto solo ora che google translate non riporta esattamente ciò che è stato scritto, grazie soprattutto nessuna offesa merlinsky, piuttosto mi scuso con tutti se la traduzione non è molto comprensibile, nessuna arroganza vuole solo sapere e imparare da te
  10. salvo79

Merlynsky are you Italian and use google translate, is that a problem? however friends of the forum the ic are both bad, both send DC signal on the very high speakers, ordered new ic as soon as the mount arrives and I update you, thanks to all
  11. salvo79

Ciao ragazzi e scusate per il ritardo, grazie a tutti, in sintesi ho deciso di lavorare sull'amplificatore Sanyo JA-388 perché è meglio conservato, non riesco a trovare il layout dell'amplificatore sopra ma .. metto il primo integrato e il risultato è il seguente ... Acceso, IC alimentato...
  12. salvo79

Hi to all the friends of the forum, I always follow you and you have always been of excellent help with your discussions, I have seen discussions on the forum about other IC STK .. but not for my 4152II, I have two amps a sony and a sanyo with ic missing, I have now recovered from old N3 ic...
  13. salvo79

Sansui AU-9900A

Hello to all friends..calibration perfect bias ........ great amplifier..great sound .. thanks to the next:beerchug:
  14. salvo79

Sansui AU-9900A

Quindi devo spostare entrambi i trimmer per provare a riportarlo a 6.6mv? Aspetta 10 minuti per? ogni regolazione Thank you very cordial
  15. salvo79

Sansui AU-9900A

Hi Guys, I have just measured my bias, on both sides I read 132mv at the ignition which then after half an hour become 150mv and tend to rise again and the amplifier in the meantime is hot to touch, I have not touched the trimmers yet .. what do you think I have to do with the calibration? my...
  16. salvo79

Sansui AU-9900A

Thanks again for the Hyperion help, I'm about to do this, I have one last question thanks No there were problems with the output phase, the amplifier works well, only that it works very hot 20 minutes even in the absence of a signal and with volume 0 so I think the problem may depend on the...
  17. salvo79

Sansui AU-9900A

Thanks Hyperion, I read the manual, I would like to proceed as in Santhosh's post but my question is? the measurements as in post1 from image are to be done on transistors TR01 ok, must they also be repeated on transistors TR02? Yes or no? thanks to all friends
  18. salvo79

Sansui AU-9900A

Hello to all friends are a problem with my amplifier, warms a lot, as I understand I said above compartment well for the test but which trimmer need to touch to get 6.6mv? should the measurement also be calibrated on TR02? thank you all
  19. salvo79

Sansui AU-9900A

Salve a tutti amici sono nuovo del forum spero possedere aiutarmi, ho lo stesso problema con lo stesso amplificatore, scalda molto, un quanto capisco i punti indicati sopra bene per il test ma quali trimmer occorre toccare per ottenere 6,6mv? la misura deve essere tarata anche su TR02? grazie a...
Back
Top Bottom