Search results

1. M

Amplifier Distortion, DC-Offset, and You!

I Checked mine with a fluke787 got 7mvdc qx-9900 right front wont play. I set recievers to aux 2 turned midway up base and treble to mid.
  2. M

New member wanna learn

Too late
  3. M

I have a QX-9900 RECEIVER in need.

OK . I went to tech college and I do have a meter. The only problem is it was 25 years ago. A lotta good times in between. I need to do some reading. Does a tight offset cause a nulling effect? I have down loaded some old pioneer manuals on how to fix your amp problems. If you don't have them I...
  4. M

Hello Rick thank you for your response. I'm sure the receivers dirty and needs caps replaced . It sounds nice the issue is it will only power up a 3rd ot the way before shutting down. I'm assuming mV increase picking up the protection relay coil. Also the rear left channel is dead no power out...
  5. M

Hi I'm Mike I work in Portland 16 hrs a day rotating shift. I work in a control center with no windows. I control the electrical GRID in Oregon Washington Northern California and Wyoming. I just bought 27 acre forest near a little town called Scio Oregon. I met a girl here 5 yrs ago and we are...
  6. M

New member wanna learn

Thank you all. I moved from Texas to Oregon and not familiar with the area. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop or individual that services vintage recievers. I am in the Salem Portland Eugene area. ANY advice would be greatly appreciated. Like is said thanks again.
  7. M

Does anyone know of a good repair facility or person around the Portland or Salem Oregon area that works on vintage recievers. I am new to this part of the world transplanted from Texas. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  8. M

New member wanna learn

Bought a QX-9900 . GONNA TRY going under the.hood...
Back
Top Bottom