Search results

1. luridbeatle

Pioneer A-757 MKII under construction

Thank you for your reply. I'm always hoping for some help... There will be someone moved to pity! I don't want to have others fix it, it's my challenge. It was destined for the trash, I saved it and I want to hear it play in my living room!
  2. luridbeatle

Pioneer A-757 MKII under construction

Hello everyone! I wrote an ignored post but maybe I was in the wrong section or I wrote nonsense (I don't speak/write English well)... Anyway my problems for which I ask for your help : I reassemble the amp in question, bought from a gentleman who messed it up. After two weeks I got to make it...
  3. luridbeatle

Pioneer A-757 MKII to be reassembled

Ciao everyone. I bought this amp from a German gentleman who completely tore it apart and then wasn't able to get it to work anymore... In reassembling it I noticed some errors and I corrected them, the power supply had burnt components as well as the protection section as well as some burnt...
  4. luridbeatle

Pioneer PD-91 PD-3000 skip track problem

I think the problem is the laser emitter ... I could read the disc but with a completely wrong calibration! Recalibrating I noticed that VR9 (TRK OF) in the initial phase (0mV) does not give any signal / variation ... it always remains 0mV! Having replaced the components involved (Q8...
  5. luridbeatle

I tried to change some electrolytic capacitors of small capacity even if they had slightly lower values... I replaced Q8 even though it had no problems and of course... Nothing has changed! I noticed that in Test Mode, to activate the Focus with the Track Search button, I often have to press...
  6. luridbeatle

This is the video of what happens... https://photos.app.goo.gl/zxmeUbnCxDwqmYmr7 Varying VR4, VR9 and VR7 does not change the situation, it only worsens the sound; When the CD Player has to perform the track jump (via the button or in random play) it happens as in video. :(:(:( Everything...
  7. luridbeatle

With the Tester, Q8 looks ok ... in Play Mode the B is -4.7V, C oscillates from -1.5 to -8.5mV and E is 2.28mV ... If I press skip track, the pickup comes out of the CD and C and E they die giving random values ... I would say normal since they are no longer read on the disk. Now I have to get...
  8. luridbeatle

check immediately!
  9. luridbeatle

In the various adjustments made by the Service Manual I should have already touched that adjustment ... but thinking I changed some components and something could have changed. I'll check back immediately!
  10. luridbeatle

Ciao everyone! I just resurrected a PD-91 (3000), it was in very bad shape and now it reads CDs ... But I have a problem: when I press the skip track or random play, the pickup starts like a missile over the circumference obviously losing the tracks! If during the play, starting from the first...
  11. luridbeatle

Pioneer PD Laser Emitter

Good morning everyone. I own several PD readers and as I know every now and then it happens that the laser... He leaves us. A few years ago I experimented with the replacement of the laser emitter on a PD-77 and PD-91, great result! I have At the time I was lucky enough to find in ebay a seller...
  12. luridbeatle

Denon DP-1100 Crazy speed!

Given the behavior on the output of the IC I replaced it and now everything is OK! :banana::banana: It was a way to rediscover the oscilloscope and "refresh" the electronics of the turntable even though ... I immediately focused on the IC! :smoke: Anyway, thanks to those who supported me and...
  13. luridbeatle

Fast update, the previous post is partially incorrect. I measured with the turntable platter (and with tranquility): after the transformer I have the pulse read from the cartridge (point A); on point C I have the signal, amplified to about 2V (+ or -); point D, E and G signal as per diagram ...
  14. luridbeatle

Here I am! Sorry for the absences but I have to listen to his wife (Ikea :confused:) too, otherwise ... :rant: I'm not good with the oscilloscope but using it as a tester ... I start the turntable without a platter, following this scheme I used R18 as ground and tested all points: A)...
  15. luridbeatle

YES! And for certainty, after Pio1980's observation on R24 ... I checked it again! 100% okay!
  16. luridbeatle

Yes, a friend will bring it to me in 20 minutes! What do you suggest?
  17. luridbeatle

Of course, here they are: - Head - Magnetic Strip - Component on pcb - backside pcb
  18. luridbeatle

:thumbsup: I'll replace IC in a few days ... even if it doesn't work ... I'll use it to sharpen knives!
  19. luridbeatle

Hi, mine only has 3 connectors, two potentiometers and a few soldered wires ... all clean and solder redone! Unfortunately I have not solved ...
  20. luridbeatle

Here I am, after a few days of vacation ... I replaced a lot of parts but the platter is still spinning wildly! This is the list of components replaced even if some without obvious defects: C20,r17 (it was burned), C17 (electrolytic exhausted), D5 (oxidized, replaced with 1N4007), C21,C19, C5...
  21. luridbeatle

M-90 Rebuild

Tell me if you managed to download it from my link
  22. luridbeatle

M-90 Rebuild

Ciao, this is the schematic of the M90a Power Amp B, they are pretty much the same and are the schematics I used to repair my M90 and a friend's. https://drive.google.com/file/d/14n3lOVIQZycvXQ3vZeu3kgIxDwVsEgzR/view?usp=sharing
  23. luridbeatle

OKAY, I work on c17 and I update you... If I can't find a compatible, I order the new caps... I don't know about you but here (Milan, Italy) there are no more electronic component stores, only online orders and waiting times.
  24. luridbeatle

Summarizing: C13 to be replaced (0,68uF 50V) C17 to be replaced (0,47uF 160V) To do a test I can: C13 put a ceramic of equal capacity? C17 "compose" an equivalent capacitor or put one of higher capacitance and higher voltage? Of course then I buy the correct ones!
  25. luridbeatle

C25 is a resistance... C17 it's broken! It had been replaced but with a capacitor evidently defective! I only have 50V capacitors (from 0,1uF + ) or high voltages (2/3/400V) but capacities other than 0.47uF...
Back
Top Bottom