Search results

1. T

Tube, solid state, or hybrid pre amp recommendations?

I just got a pair of thiel cs 3.6 and I’m looking to replace the pre amp for the system before I get a new power amp for the thiels (using an adcom 5800). I’m trying out a counterpoint 1000, looking at a cj pv10, arc ls2, rogue magnum 66, Cary audio slp-88. And a few others that didn’t really...
  2. T

Audire Amplifier Tech and Information.

I am making this forum to compile technical information and know how on Audire amplifiers for troubleshooting and repairs/rebuilds. I have an audire forte that has issues after being fully serviced a month ago. I’m hoping the right techs come across this forum to pour their experiences and...
  3. T

2 Ohm Stable Amplifiers.

Looking to compile a list of 2 ohm stable amplifiers. Like completely stable, can run all day in 2ohms and even lower. Need for a pair of speakers I want, Thiel cs 3.7/7.2
  4. T

Adcom owners

I got an Adcom GFA-5800. When I turn it off the left channel makes a click noise in the drivers of my thiels. I’m also not sure if the left channel fan is activating then again I haven’t had it run very long yet. Sounds fantastic on my thiels though so other than these two things I haven’t...
Back
Top Bottom