Search results

1. crazy eights

Which Dual is the best? I've made up my mind!

to all the steuerpimpel replacement people: i have found the flexible spline that is used to hold window screen into the screen frame works very nicely as a replacement it's already hollow and has good stiffness and traction - just cut to length and push it down on the pin works a treat
  2. crazy eights

Post a picture of your turntable

Garrard AP76 was my first "real" TT so many fond memories, thanks for the pic
  3. crazy eights

My sonic temple...new listening space under construction

YES! that is so great all our dogs over the years have been rescues there are so many wonderful innocent loving dogs out there that need a forever home they are the best
  4. crazy eights

Looking for ways to organize small electronic devices

your loki sized stuff will fit nicely in this...
  5. crazy eights

Dual 1249 rehab and "upgrade".

sometimes removing the strobe led, cleaning the contacts on the ends and reversing the bulb fixes it but didn't work on my 1245
  6. crazy eights

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Thanks! beauty shot
  7. crazy eights

yes A-10 i love it
  8. crazy eights

new arrival, just landed on the doorstep t model ford - i was born in a swamp he was gangsta before the word was even invented really well recorded had a crap weekend at work and the music is making everything alright
  9. crazy eights

Technics U-25 (I saved it from the trash)

;) IsoPropyl Alcohol
  10. crazy eights

mekons - fear and whiskey one of those bands i haven't listened to in a while spin it up and say damn i forgot how good they are and then go on an all day listening binge damn they are so good!
  11. crazy eights

this is the album i first heard on dahlquist DQ10s many years ago the guy had a wild tube set up and all kinds of esoteric gear i had never seen nor heard these speakers before then and my young mind was blown after many decades i acquired a pair and still listen to them until this day
  12. crazy eights

AR XA motor/pulley noise

this informative video (not mine) may give you some insight to help diagnose your problem
  13. crazy eights

Vidar 2 Now Available from Schiit.

the thought of truly balanced makes my groats cluster
  14. crazy eights

Vidar 2 Now Available from Schiit.

i want to do a mono block pair if the money comes around i'm all in
  15. crazy eights

i rescued a dual 1219

funny this popped up on its three year anniversary it's still running flawlessly and i am still loving it going to pull it from the rack and give it a nice little tune up for its anniversary celebration the technics has been out of service for a while and the AR XB that i restored to its stock...
  16. crazy eights

Turntable Chicken Jazz bar -- cool vintage audio on display, but pretty bad sound

i'm over by K town often enough that a trip there to gawk wouldn't be wasted and funnily enough this popped up in my u tube feed last night i know which place i would prefer to frequent
  17. crazy eights

Turntable Chicken Jazz bar -- cool vintage audio on display, but pretty bad sound

next time i'm in K-town i'm checking it out chicken, beer and look at cool unfortunately unused vintage equipment
  18. crazy eights

Tips for Installing Hurst Motor in AR XB Turntable?

http://johnsweather.com/Turntable.html this guy has you covered
  19. crazy eights

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

total nostalgia trip Pickering XV-15/625E on a stock restored AR XB complete with a nos 625 stylus and brush
  20. crazy eights

Official AR Turntable Owners Thread

then black it will be, thanks for the knowledge
  21. crazy eights

just finished stock resto waiting to mount cart, saving up for a tan original looking headshell got its pimp suit on
  22. crazy eights

Artsy photos of your gear

yes please
  23. crazy eights

this pic is from the owners manual it's how they suggested to run the wires bone stock original
Back
Top Bottom