Search results

1. Jasper01

Pioneer PL-L1000A platter question

Recently acquired a pl-l1000a there are are broken pieces of a plastic ring that was glued to the bottom of the motor. does the ring need to be replaced and if so how do you remove the steel plate off of the spindle . thank you
  2. Jasper01

Kenwood Model Eleven GX

My GX goes into protection modemwhen volume is turned up to to 3-1/2 on the dial, resets after a couple of seconds, repeat . If volume level is kept below 3.5 receiver does not go into protection.
  3. Jasper01

Yamaha CR1020 fm stereo light always on

The stereo light stays on regardless of the input setting is this normal for the CR-1020.
  4. Jasper01

Kenwood Eleven GX Protection mode

I stumbled across a Kenwood GX at a yard sale yesterday morning. It similar to the Super Eleven GX since it has the 5 band eq, but has a silver face. It plays fine at low volume but goes into protection mode when volume is raised . Bias voltage is 90mv Voltage at speaker terminals A - L 25mv...
  5. Jasper01

Audio Research biasing

All 4 tubes are 55ma
  6. Jasper01

Audio Research biasing

7. Jasper01

Audio Research biasing

I do not have the 1ohm resistor In place , will install tomorrow and try again Thanks
  8. Jasper01

Audio Research biasing

I made up test cable using RCA plugs to 1/4” Mono phono plug for my Fluke DMM I’m getting readings of 13+ Vdc , obviously I am doing something wrong
  9. Jasper01

Audio Research biasing

10. Jasper01

Audio Research biasing

I have a D76 , the owners manual biasing instructions tell me to insert a 1/4 phone plug at the test point . My questions are 1- is the phono plug a dummy used to open a contact or is it wired to the meter 2- If wired Mono or Stereo plug 3- Does anyone know of a procedure to bias 6550’s...
  11. Jasper01

Sansui grill cloth

Is there grill cloth material available that is similar to what is used behind the lattice grills on SP-3500 speakers Thanks
  12. Jasper01

Sansui SP-3500 grill cloth

Looking for suitable replacement grill cloth that goes behind the lattice grills on a pair of Sansui SP-3500 speakers that I am restoring. Thanks
  13. Jasper01

KEF R107 Kube XLR balanced

as soon as I ask the question I find the original post that I was looking for.
  14. Jasper01

KEF R107 Kube XLR balanced

Has anyone converted their Kube to balanced input / outputs. I am looking for a schematic using Jensen JT-11P-1 transformers. I read a post a while back that explained it but I cannot find it. I think it said to wire the input normally and to wire the output in reverse, does this sound correct.
  15. Jasper01

The Official KEF R107 Owners Registry

$700.00 KEF R107 Speakers. Serial # 004805 Kube SP2105 # 004805 Found a pair of Original Owner R107’s on Facebook for $150.00 Rosewood cabinets in near mint condition. 2 of the woofers had to be replaced one in each cabinet, the magnets had become dislodged. Is this a common issue...
Back
Top Bottom