Search results

1. A

Is Hi-Fi system possible with PA ??

Yeah I entirely agree it's just that he already bought this stuff and I was asking if it's not bad for the speakers, and also if the sound is as good as with recorded music ..
  2. A

Is Hi-Fi system possible with PA ??

Hello friends ! I have a friend of mine who is planning to launch a jazz bar and he asked me for some advice and honestly I didn’t find what to say .. He found a good occasion for 4 pairs of bang and olufsen beo 8000 for an interesting price and he asked me if it was okay. I asked myself if a...
  3. A

What's actually a high end turntable ?

Hello everyone ! I wanted to raise a question about what is actually a high end turntable, or audiophile turntable ? And what components make turntable 'high end" ?
  4. A

What do you recommend for Speakers ?

Ok thanks a lot for all your answers ! Yeah it's quite difficult to find something good in Morocco, but there is always solutions xD
  5. A

Questions about my Pioneer PL-530

Oh what an amazing idea ! Ok so I don’t need to give this space in the side but 3-4cm over it ! Go for it ! Yes of course for like 15 dollars the problem is solved ! I will post the result !
  6. A

What do you recommend for Speakers ?

Hello ! I have a PL 530 Turntable and a SX 950 stereo receiver, and I'm looking for a good pair of bookshelf speakers. My budget is around 300-350 but if something cost a little bit more, I can beg for the rest of the month haha. I usually listen to Jazz, and 70s Rock. Thank you in advance !
  7. A

Okay understood ! Many thanks for all the outstanding advises that you gave me !
  8. A

Wow, i'm feeling silly not to have tried to separate my speakers from the turntable before asking ... There is no "motor boating" (thanks shelly_d for this information) anymore. So I will straightaway find a way to mount shelves on the wall. For my speakers, it is ported, bass reflex. Just a...
  9. A

Hello ! Got some news about my stuff ! As I said I have a Pioneer PL 530 and a SX 950 Stereo receiver. I just cleaned my receiver (it was very dusty) and now when I plug a rca-jack cable in the adaptor input or aux, the sound is perfect ! But with the PL 530 plugged in either the Phono 1 or...
  10. A

Need some help with a Pioneer SX-950

Hello everybody ! I just took a SX 950 that I found in my family’s house. So happy to find this good receiver ! I tested it with two speakers and the left one sounded scratchy and with a lower volume than the right. I’m planning to clean it with a contact cleaner, so I ordered one and it is in...
  11. A

Oh yeah you’re right ! By the way you’ve really helped me with my turntable, I must thank you a lot ! I will let you know !
  12. A

Ok so I got some news. Just noticed that the problem that I have with my speakers (the left one is scratchy and has a very low level), is here when I am in stereo mode. When I switch in mono, there is no problem anymore. I ordrered the contact cleaner and the cartridge, but I just wanted to...
  13. A

Ok thanks ! I’m gonna do this thing and post it when it’ll be done !
  14. A

Or just if you can send me some photos of the front and the back of the headshell just to see how it is fixed to it ? thanks a lot !
  15. A

Ok man ! I just need to find this type of cleaners that he use in the video and buy it online, because I don't think that I can find that in Morocco. So you think that by cleaning the volume potentiometer it will fix the problem ? I changed the channels and passed to channel B I think that there...
  16. A

Ok so just came back to work (I'm a doctor so my working hours are terrible - and that's make me trying to find something else to forget sometimes my work lol :D) So first look and another bad new ... : Just noticed that the black piece that moves and avoid the tone going up is broken (I thing...
  17. A

Ok JamVal, I’m pretty impressed for the message that you wrote and PabloX I’m completely agree with you. I’m not in my house yet I’ll be there soon enough. I want to precise something, I noticed just before leaving the house that the lever (up-down) doesn’t work ... don’t know if I didn’t know...
  18. A

Thank you JamVal ! So I did everything you told me, After that I saw that there is a tracking force thing to care about, I saw that the recommended tracking force of the cartridge that is on my friend’s headshell (orthophon pro s) is 4,0 g so I fixed the counterweight with a digital scale to...
  19. A

Oh waw thank you guys you really motivated me to improve my knowledge in this domain and revive this good stuff. So at the time, I plugged the Sx-950 with two old sony ccp500, and with an RCA-mini jack cable in the AUX input, the music from my computer sounds pretty acceptable (pretty sure that...
  20. A

Oh my bad i didn’t Mention that. And thanks a lot for the video !
  21. A

Oh thank you guys you are very kind to take time to respond. Yes so i think I’ll go for : testing with the technics headshell -> Check the turntable speed -> buy lead wires and cartridge to keep the original headshell. My headshell doesn’t have the grey part that is used to place the headshell...
  22. A

Thank you kermit z and shelly_d for your response, I appreciate it. Are all the bayonet headshell fit with the Pioneer PL-530 ? Or is there different « size » or somerhing like that ? It would be bad to buy a headshell not compatible with the turntable .. since I live in Africa it could be...
  23. A

New member !

Hello ! I'm a new member and I'm glad to join you ! Didn't know that there was this section so i'm sorry I already posted a Thread. I'm a guitarist and I love music, i'd like to improve my knowledge about audio devices and music groups, styles, etc... See you !
  24. A

Hello ! My name is Amine I'm knew in this forum and I'm happy to join you ! Actually i'm a guitar player for 15 years, and a vinyl lover. I used to listen to my records with a record player and I quickly realised that it was destroying my records so I stopped using it until I earn enough...
Back
Top Bottom