Search results

1. G

Quantum 5 pedestals: Dimensions?

Those measurements are 29 cm resp. 23.5 cm on the "better" of the two. "Better" because the two stands are not 100% identical even though the worker and myself tried hard but because of the manual process it is not possible to get all the angles identical to a tenth of a degree. And that sums...
  2. G

Hello. The project is finished now and I wanted to let the forum know how everything worked out. Maybe this is of help for someone in the future also wishing to reproduce the original stands. It took a while to find a company willing to make the stands to my specifications. ;-) They finally...
  3. G

Thank you everyone for your comments and help. I am also in contact with "elnaldo" who seems to be the only forum member who actually has the stands made to measurements provided by "goat67". I know that discussion about the thickness of the sheet metal has been going back and forth but as no...
  4. G

Hello everyone. I have owned a pair of Quantum 5 for 20 years, they are lovely speakers, especially the EMIT tweeters. Because I don't have the original Infinity sheet metal pedestals, I had the speakers on tennis balls, bricks, whatsoever for years. Now, after refoaming (for the 2nd time) and...
Back
Top Bottom