Search results

1. E

Heed Audio Elixir

Thanks for your advice
  2. E

Heed Audio Elixir

Hi just wondering did you notice a popping sound via your loudspeakers after turning the unit off are did you just leave the unit on continuously as suggested ?
  3. E

Heed Audio Elixir

4. E

Heed Audio Elixir

Hey regarding Gene I have to agree an excellent dealer I purchased my used heed elixir from him had a miner problem with it .Gene dealt with it straight away and had the unit replaced for me with a brand new unit now that’s what I call customer service
  5. E

KLH 17's

Regarding restoration of klh model 17 curious as what to use as sealant /backing between tweeters / woofers and speaker frame before tightening the screws any suggestions ?I noticed the foam backing on my tweeters is worn out to say the least , there is an eBay seller offering replacement...
  6. E

KLH 17's

Hi thanks for the heads up I guess I will make sure to apply sealant outside on my deck
  7. E

KLH 17's

Thanks again ordered the sealant from Vintage AR on EBay today it now appears to be available again , also ordered the Dayton caps looking forward to upgrading the model 17 loudspeakers for use with my Hh Scott 299
  8. E

KLH 17's

Thanks for the welcome and information I will try to contact RoyC as recommended and go from there
  9. E

KLH 17's

Hello new member here l recently purchased a pair of KLH model 17 and would like to acquire this resealant does anyone here have an idea when or where I can get some I am planning to have the speakers recapped and have used this site as an informational tool thanks any advice would be much...
Back
Top Bottom