Search results

1. D

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Discogs random feature selected for me:
  2. D

Scored in a large lot of records, needs a good cleaning tho.
  3. D

Took some time to build a stereo stand and organize my vinyl. Looks ten times better Before: After:
  4. D

Morning everybody!
  5. D

Rotel rx-602 bias adjustment

Aha! Slowly coming back to me! I found where it says in the schematic, this puts my mind at ease! Thank you @Goldie99! So excited to get the rotel going tomorrow. Altho the HK 630 twin power is a great backup!
  6. D

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

HK 630 twin power SoundShaper 110 eq Speakers 1+2 Altec Lansing model 3 series II (1) AL model 5 (2)
  7. D

I live just outside of winnipeg manitoba canada
  8. D

It's about 4.50/g here...if my math is right, 1.20 per liter 3.8 liters in a gallon
  9. D

Haha, yea I'm running out of space! Lansing model 3 and model 5s. A recent thrift shop score yamaha ns-430 for $30 Canadian. I see some lansing model 15 and 19 for sale locally and have been drooling since. Gotta collect em all!
  10. D

Well doing a bunch of reading and I even reached out to rotel to see if they would have any idea which is right I've come across nothing. Thanks powertech I'm not super familiar with output currents but after some slight research i think you might be right. I guess more waiting and research...
  11. D

Hey guys, fairly new here. Jumping into my first project. My rotel rx-602 was having issues with the right channel, just messing around pressing buttons I found that "monitor 2" button when pressed and released would change the output. I have deoxit and sprayed the push button and contacts as...
  12. D

Sansui 331

It is not my first sansui, I own a 551 but it's in rough shape, so much that I'm not sure its performing as it should(leaking capacitors, board damage, crackling pots, who knows what else). Altho I did enjoy the sound it produced I just couldn't go above 40% without the crackle possibly hurting...
  13. D

Sansui 331

Hey all, I have a chance to look at a sansui 331, from the pics it looks good and is said to be working. It comes with some older radio shack speakers I will probably just re sell cheap but hes asking $80 cdn ($60ish usd). I have no reason to buy the reciever other than to have and try the sound...
  14. D

My system, thanks to all you!

Finally getting it all setup, waiting for some deoxit and I'll pull the fisher out to test.
Back
Top Bottom