Search results

1. 70'sMusic

SX 1250 FROM SCRATCH

Hi, Quick question - where can I order the lovely bad blue boys to replace in my SX-1250? Mine don't need replacement but my tech back in Chicago told me they were getting hard to find and I want to have replacements while I can get them. Thank you for your help, I truly appreciate it!
  2. 70'sMusic

What's Pioneer in your rig?

ic, gotcha. Thanks so much for sharing that with me, I really appreciate it!
  3. 70'sMusic

OK, got it. I didn't see any inputs for the amp. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. Have you noticed any deterioration in SQ when the VU meters are in-line?
  4. 70'sMusic

Very nice setup! How do you connect those Radio Shack VU meters up to your system? I wanted to grab some but I didn't understand how you add them to your system.
  5. 70'sMusic

Photos - Let's see your 1st stereo systems.

Very nice, thank you for sharing!
  6. 70'sMusic

Photos - Let's see your 1st stereo systems.

What's up Everyone! Look what I found - this is an image of my Mom's/my first stereo system. My Grandmother had a nice Sherwood system but the turntable and tape deck in this image were my first. Let's see a photo of your fist stereo system. A realistic Quad 25 wpc integrated amp, a pair of...
  7. 70'sMusic

$100 bucks? you hit the jackpot!
  8. 70'sMusic

Nice photo!
  9. 70'sMusic

Nice, congratulations!
  10. 70'sMusic

Nice!
  11. 70'sMusic

Wow!
  12. 70'sMusic

Nice! Is that a Nakamichi RX-505 tape deck?
  13. 70'sMusic

D100 Impressions within a New Music Room *Pics*

Very nice setup, congratulations!
  14. 70'sMusic

SX 1250 FROM SCRATCH

Wow, great work!
  15. 70'sMusic

Looking for a tech

Hi, I live in Baton Rouge and am searching for a good tech in Louisiana or a neighboring state. Does anyone have any recommendations that they can share?
  16. 70'sMusic

HELP REQUEST: Need a good streaming option for an older receiver

Thank you, I really appreciate it!
  17. 70'sMusic

Nice, thank you for the suggestion.
  18. 70'sMusic

Value of a Sansui 9090DB

Hi Everyone, Love the looks of the 9090 and 9090DB. How would you rate the sound quality of those units vs. the G-series of vintage receivers? Seems like everyone really likes the G-series, I've never heard them both in person and am curious about the 9090DB. I currently use a recapped...
  19. 70'sMusic

Hi Everyone, Got a question for the collective wisdom of the forum - a close friend of mine has an Onkyo Receiver but she loves using Pandora for her music through Amazon's Alexa. She really likes the "Amy Winehouse" channel on Pandora. What's a good way to connect a streaming option to her...
  20. 70'sMusic

Help! Need switch box to use multiple speakers in different rooms

Thank you for sharing, I really appreciate it!
  21. 70'sMusic

Audiokarma in Louisiana?

Hi, Wanted to know if there are any Akers in Louisiana?
Back
Top Bottom