Search results

1. C

Noah Schumacher (BigVoyevoda, Hallo-Fi Electronics, Vintage Audio Restorations) Being Investigated

I spoke to Det. Chris Fiegel yesterday and he assured me that since I sent my equipment to Boulder, CO, I was a victim. When I mentioned to the detective that I always thought that my case would be a civil one, he stated "it's criminal now." I was also informed that they will also be looking...
  2. C

Realistic STA-2100D Repair and Restoration

So, as a follow up to a post I made earlier regarding Noah Schumacher, aka (http://marantzhallo-fi.blogspot.com, Hallo-Fi Electronics) … After contacting the Boulder, CO police (303-441-3333), like Dave did, I emailed Noah a prepaid UPS label within a hour of my contact. Within a week, I...
  3. C

I have seen where there seems to be collusion in protecting this scam/bad business person. Admins/moderators seem to be deleting FB posts that are critical of Noah Schumacher 's business. So when you search for him, all the negative comments are missing so you never see that and fall victim to...
  4. C

He may have blocked you. If so, you won't be able to find him unless you use another account. Here's his FB link: https://www.facebook.com/noah.schumacher.96
  5. C

Update to my experience with Noah... I did initiate a CC dispute since another ETA has passed unfulfilled. Once he found out about that, Noah send me an email cursing me out, threatening to keep my unit and/or drag this matter out another 180 days. What a character he is... geeezzzzzzz! I'd...
  6. C

Add me to the list of victims... I paid Noah on 10/5/17, and he received my Marantz 2275 in November 2017 at his "new" address in Boulder CO. I have had numerous ETAs, the first time being February 2018. I still don't have my receiver back. I also noticed on Zillow that the home listed as...
Back
Top Bottom