Search results

1. J

sound dynamics unicorns?

i was lucky enough to find a set of sound dynamics 100s with just the 10 inch woofers in excellent condition, they will fit, but im just curious if there was a quality difference in the woofers between the s series and the cm series, i know the cm series had red, or orange woofer surrounds.
  2. J

sound dynamics unicorns?

3. J

sound dynamics unicorns?

im quite new to the forum and to be honest i have no idea to to post pics yet, i seen a couple of links in a few threads on posting pics but none worked....im fairly computer savvy, but honestly after searching a ton of ak threads i cant find a good explanation of how to post pics....
  4. J

Sound Dynamics Owners...Unite!!

has anyone hear come across any information, or owned a pair of cm 600s? ive found plenty on the 500s and 700s.....the 600s have no information on da web i can find at all! i posted in the general speaker section, then i found this thread!
  5. J

sound dynamics unicorns?

im trying my darndest to find any information on this SD model, with no luck at all, i scored a set of 600 concert monitors with no woofers in decent condition, no problem i figured...well i cant find one bit of information on these anywhere....ive googled them to death...nothing, there is...
  6. J

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

new to the AK forums , hooked on vintage audio for about a year now, been tinkering and gathering some fun stuff, some vintage sonys, str6800sd and 4800, a big old realistic 2100, and a nice telefunken opus hifi 6060, and some assorted turntables , but what brings me to this thread is a picked...
Back
Top Bottom