Search results

1. jmrosen

Help with Sony nightmare SCD 2000 ES

Bought this 5 disc changer new in 2008. Lately it was not reading the hybrid sacd layer and was also getting jitter and stop/start issues on redbook layer with longer then usual time between songs in shuffle. Brought the unit into to the Sony Store in my city and they sent it to Sony repair...
  2. jmrosen

Yamaha repair in Central Florida?

Previously used Merrylander-Robert to work on my gear, last time about 8 years ago but he is apparently retired. I have contacted 'Avionic' as he comes highly recommended but in case he is too backed up with gear or for any reason says no, any recommendation for a Yamaha expert that can work on...
  3. jmrosen

Yamaha CR2040 popping noise when powered on/off!

Yamaha CR 2040, with Electro Voice Interface D speakers. Yamaha is causing a loud popping noise when I powered it off and it does the same when powering on. I have to turn the speaker selection switch to off before the power button is pushed on/off and I forgot the other night when I turned the...
  4. jmrosen

Recommendation needed Repair in Orlando

Can anyone advise of a solid repair center or qualified person in the Orlando or Central Florida area to work on a Yamaha CR 2040? Thank you in advance!
  5. jmrosen

Electro Voice Interface D Series

Can anyone shed some light on the changes that differentiate the series one versus the series II on the Interface D. The series one does not read 'series I' however series II is marked as such on the back of the unit. So obviously there are two series. While the Interface A, B & C all had...
Back
Top Bottom