Search results

1. T

Phono Preamp Kit Recommendation

I built the Emerald a few months back and can't be more happy. It sounds amazing with my Rega Carbon, Grado Prestige Gold, and Denon DL-103. Also, RJM is a nice guy and answers questions quickly and succinctly.
  2. T

True “full range” floorstanding speakers

A new way to cure constipation?
  3. T

True “full range” floorstanding speakers

Others have mentioned the Legacy Audio Focus. Many of their other models get down to ~20hz as well but can get pretty darm pricey. If you can find a pair of the older versions of thier Signature or Classic on an auction site you can get a great speaker that also goes low. Here are some older...
  4. T

Great LP Storage Rack.

You must be single!
  5. T

Integrated Amp Suggestions

I have a friend with one of these and it is great. A tube pre section with Hypex UcD amp section. Also, the built in MM phono section is really good too. If you can find one used it should be ~$1k or less.
  6. T

Let's see your unique Stereo Cabinets and Entertainment Centers!

I made this a couple years ago. An LP rack in the same style is on it's way Updated System by Ty Krebs posted May 24, 2019 at 3:24 PM
  7. T

New system info

My friend has a 1500 sq ft barn that he put some used Klipsch KLF30s in. Fills the space and sounds great. Just my 2 cents...
  8. T

What TT's do you folks have

Very nice. The wood is beautiful
  9. T

Denon DL-103 stylus guard

You are a Gentleman and a scholar!
  10. T

Bump. Anybody?
  11. T

What TT's do you folks have

I've been running my trusty Sota Moonbeam for almost 20 years. On the shelf below the Sota is an RJM Audio Emerald phonostage I finished a month ago or so and am loving it. On the left in the picture is my newest creation, the Fallbrook Audio TR-1 turntable. Turntables by Ty Krebs posted...
  12. Turntables

Turntables

13. T

Hello all, I lost my stylus guard for my dl-103. I can't seem to find anybody who sells them so I thought I'd reach out. Anybody know where I can find one? Thanks in advance! Ty
  14. T

So I added a end table.....

Nice!
  15. T

A couple years in and this is where I'm at.

I'm not sure why you're posting. Are you looking for suggestions or are you bragging? JK....
  16. T

180g Sade Greatest Hits

Just got this LP and the sonics are great! Does anybody have another pressing g that is better? Thanks in advance, Ty
  17. T

Picked up a preamp, looking for opinions

I'll take it off your hand for $225.......:naughty: Congrats on the great piece of equipment for an ever better price!
  18. T

timztunz System

Both systems probably make great music!
  19. T

Loving these set ups.

Very envious of your journey. You have some great gear that I'm sure makes great music!
  20. T

Added a bit of Adcom....and now Aerial Acoustics

Great additions with each update. Congrats!
  21. T

Integrated Amps You Will Never Sell

Creek 4330R MkII - My my first real "hi-fi" purchase that I'll keep till the day I die
  22. T

Integrated Amps You Will Never Sell

I had a Marantz 1060 and wish I still did! I was young and dumb and ......
  23. T

SMSL Quality?

My friend has the SMSL M8 DAC that he uses every day in a barn, hot or cold, rain or shine. 3 years and it hasn't given him any issues.
  24. T

Hi everyone! Obligatory system list post (my first here)

Welcome Gibstone! I always like those quartz drive tables.
Back
Top Bottom