Search results

1. Shadow Man

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

An apt analogy, to a point... You must curb these infantile self-destructive tendencies. You are children playing in a sandbox, filled with poisonous ophidians and radioactive carburetor dung. Good. Evening.
  2. Shadow Man

Essence to Night. Repose comfortably. We shan't speak of these "lamps" again. Do not bring needless pain and destruction upon yourselves.
  3. Shadow Man

Stop!!!! You mock the Lawgivers! You are playing with forces beyond your control that you can't possibly understand!!!!
  4. Shadow Man

The Shadow Man commands you to Stop Immediately!!!!!!!!
  5. Shadow Man

And, you Can't Get Enough Of That Sugar Crisp, because Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho, while Captain Pete sang a Bad Guy Song in the Three Musketeers.
  6. Shadow Man

...kind of crazy... Brilliant! And prescient. Leather Tuscadero. Which reminds me of my time on the third stone from the sun. Marvelous!
  7. Shadow Man

Hmmm. I must scour my library of Trouser Press this evening. Perhaps after some flaming rum punch...
  8. Shadow Man

If you do that again, you will cause more havoc than you realize!!!!
  9. Shadow Man

Which? Pitching a wang-dang doodle? Only in certain counties and provinces. And you must put out public notice to invite anyone named Razor-Totting Jim. Changing my mind? It is a "shadow's perogative."
  10. Shadow Man

On-loop at The Gap on the Astral Plane.
  11. Shadow Man

The Chess Blues collection is good. You will want to pitch a wang-dang doodle. First, I say "no"... Then I stop and say, "alright."
  12. Shadow Man

As a matter of fact...
  13. Shadow Man

They all come into Thurston's every once in awhile. It's a good hang. Except Pac. He usually prefers the library.
  14. Shadow Man

If that is what you wish to believe.
  15. Shadow Man

He is technically a better singer than Robert Plant was at that age, in my cosmically-enhanced opinion. Although he may be using technological assistance to achieve those pitches; the proof would be in a live performance somewhere near the beginning of a tour.
  16. Shadow Man

Previously: I believe that whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... Stranger.
  17. Shadow Man

Perhaps you should see an optometrist? I prefer Eerie Ear.
  18. Shadow Man

Attuning frequency to the podcast with the New Englander presenting Jazz... and Beyond! Pleasant Foreday to All.
  19. Shadow Man

^^^^But seriously earthers, if I remember your music history correctly, that song was first done by the... Wait for it... Wait for it... The Shadows. A version (perhaps the very historically and ethnically incorrect version referenced above) was a disco hit and a catalyst for hip-hop DJs like...
  20. Shadow Man

Today's JAZZ playlist

21. Shadow Man

This ("Sour Suite"): And This:
Back
Top Bottom