Search results

1. Jason Mc

Eico 85 volume pot replacement help

Hi guys, I just sent out my Eico 85 for some mods. I really want a stepped volume pot. Can someone gives me some info and/or a link where the guy who is working on it can buy one? Thx so much
  2. Jason Mc

Thoughts on Eico hf-85

Hi guys, I’m getting a Eico hf 85 tube pre-amp. I was wondering what your thoughts are on it. My brother says they sound really well. I’ve seen the Eico and it’s not the prettiest thing but if it sounds well than that’s what matters. It’s been recapped so I should be good. It actually has the...
  3. Jason Mc

McIntosh 4200 Side Panel Screws (Black)

I’m looking to find the black screws for the side panels on my 4200. Any sites where I can find these?
  4. Jason Mc

McIntosh 4200

Looking to buy new wires for my speakers and was wondering if anybody has any good suggestions on what brand and what gauge of wire that will fit in the McIntosh 4200. Thx
  5. Jason Mc

Need to find reputable McIntosh repair service in Los Angeles area

just need a look over and minor repairs but not willing to take it just to any shop. Thx.
  6. Jason Mc

McIntosh MAC 4200

i just record bought a McIntosh 4200. It’s missing one blk push button. I’m hoping someone can steer me in the rt direction to find one. I know this will be difficult. If you have this blk buttons nd for sale plz contact me. Thank you
Back
Top Bottom