Search results

1. ItGos211

Onkyo Integra HDR-1 Hard Disk Music Library

Hey AK, I saw one of these for sale today for $50 while thrifting. Looks to be in good condition, missing the remote and manual. Sticker on the unit says it was refurbished. I have found almost no info online about it, but it's intriguing. Does anyone have any experience with this model? I...
  2. ItGos211

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Happy Independence Day to my brothers and sisters in the USA!
  3. ItGos211

Very nice!
  4. ItGos211

Thanks. My first set of vintage Polks. Really like them so far.
  5. ItGos211

Toto - IV - CD (Early CSR Compact Disc with the 35DP-12 Mastering) Sounds superb!
  6. ItGos211

There appears to be a Nice collection of "accessories" in the background. Bravo!
  7. ItGos211

Sam Spence was a genius. Music From National Football League Films - Volume II - Vinyl
  8. ItGos211

Doing some surgery tonight. The new tweets are an immediate improvement and they aren't even broken in.
  9. ItGos211

Talent, Class and Timeless Beauty Emmylou Harris - Roses in the Snow - Vinyl
  10. ItGos211

Not easy playing left-handed in the prolific shadow of Ric Ocasek's nose, but he drove the rockers on first two Cars records. Solo stuff from 1985. Elliot Easton - Change No Change - Vinyl Clean Canadian pressing scrounged at a thrift store.
  11. ItGos211

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen. Hope you all are well. Rossington Collins Band - Anytime • Anyplace • Anywhere - Vinyl
  12. ItGos211

The SL's are a bit shrill. One seems to be worse than the other and they may be suffering from age. I have read so many positive things about the re-engineered replacements that I had to try them out. I will report on the results post install/burn in.
  13. ItGos211

Made the call to Polk Tech Support yesterday and ordered a pair of RD-0194-1 tweeters to replace the SL-2000's on my Monitor 10B's. Club Polk membership got me free shipping and 20% off. May get the crossovers done too, as I have heard that makes them really sing.
  14. ItGos211

The waiting is the hardest part...
  15. ItGos211

Thanks guys! Happy belated B-Day to you too, @Fuzzbuster
  16. ItGos211

Yes, Please!!
  17. ItGos211

Playing my favorite Midnight Oil song Outbreak of Love from the 1993 release Earth and Sun and Moon
  18. ItGos211

Thanks for pointing out the other thread. I had missed it. Feeling the AK Love.:)
  19. ItGos211

Happy Birthday ItGos211!

Thank you all for your thoughts! I celebrated by buying some Polk Audio Monitor 10B's. Currently running them through the paces and really happy to have stumbled on them at a furniture consignment store. Cheers! :beerchug:
  20. ItGos211

Never a bad listen. Led Zep - Houses of the Holy - CD Goosebumps listening to No Quarter :eek2:
  21. ItGos211

Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Angel Station - CD
  22. ItGos211

New single from LG...looking forward to the full release. RKid does it again!
  23. ItGos211

The Motels - No Vacancy - CD
  24. ItGos211

Hallo HK!
  25. ItGos211

Happy Friday AK! The Moody Blues - The Story of the Moody Blues...Legend of a Band - CD
Back
Top Bottom