Search results

1. M. Johnson

Sansui 990Db Tape 1/2 Issues

Hello. Happy New Year to all! I have a Sansui 990db (~9090db). Having some issues with my tape inputs. When I connect my cassette deck to Tape 1 and r2r deck to tape 2 some weird stuff happens. When I press the Tape 1 button in there is no sound from the cassette. Instead, the r2r can be...
  2. M. Johnson

Sansui 7000 loudness low/high filter not working

Hey. The loudness, high/low filter buttons when depressed do not change sound at all. Time for a deoxit?? Thanks for any help!
  3. M. Johnson

Fisher 700T Phono Hum

Hey all. Need your expertise. Just bought and hooked up a 700T. All works great except hum in Phono Low (or High). Gets louder as volume is increased. Equal hum in both channels. Tried a different TT and same problem. Now here is the kicker, when I hold and gently lift the left (white)...
  4. M. Johnson

Sansui 5500 Balance Knob Compatibility

Hey. First post! I have my dads vintage Sansui 5500 receiver (no letter prefix) that he got while stationed in Germany early 70’s. It is quite minty! The only issue with it is that the balance knob is not original to any 5500. Because Sansui marketed this model primarily to US military...
Back
Top Bottom