Search results

1. W

No Hurt Feelings - What speakers do you think sound terrible?

Mcintosh HT-1 smaller home theater speakers. No life at all.
  2. W

I don't have a job, but I just bought a pair of MC60s... that need work.

I think this is cool. No suggestion on tubes at this point. I just think its great.
  3. W

New Reference D1100 and MP1100

I'm so glad this was explained to me I actually was trying to figure out whether or not the preamp situation would be redundant
  4. W

Update on Ian Grant of Grant Fidelity

dITTO Agreed agreed. Good luck.
  5. W

Drummers! Post pics of your kit!

Thanks! I will consider used if they are really in nice shape (I'd need his teacher or someone to look at them I suppose). The store itself carries mapex and ludwig also and zildijan (sp) for symbols.
  6. W

One more thing If you are wondering how he plays at home, we have a small electronic set now.... he is not happy with it as it does not feel right at all.
  7. W

Hope you don't mind a question... Hey folks, I don't play and don't own any drums. However, my son is doing very well in his drum lessons. (He is 9). I want to buy him a fairly nice (step up from first set) kit. I have been going online and such and plan to ask his drum teacher what...
  8. W

How big is your biggest amp? (watts)

watts 100w per channel . Tubed.
  9. W

AUDIO CLASSICS - Wow what a day!!

Ryan is a god
  10. W

Walnut Cabinets

My 2 cents Every cabinet is 'square' and hard edged. It doesn't matter if it is retro/modern or whatever. Go look at some art deco or other furniture... make something with a 'non square' shape to it and it will be interesting.
  11. W

Walnut Cabinets

Thanks! Thanks. Choosing veneer is tough. I think a piano black would be awesome. Really anything that is not too over the top would look nice I think.
  12. W

Walnut Cabinets

blurry cellphone but another view
  13. W

Walnut Cabinets

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258715&d=1298649480 This is the old link. Thanks!
  14. W

Walnut Cabinets

15. W

Walnut Cabinets

SORRY FOR THE DELAY tech issues Bubinga cabinets pics will not upload since I already posted in old forum. I will try again.
  16. W

Walnut Cabinets

I have two of their cabinets...beautiful work. Veneer over birch. I don't have pictures handy. Waterfall bubinga... very bold and some love it some hate it. I will get some pics.
  17. W

MX 110z vs MX 117

All I can say is that I had the '110 and really liked it. Never used phono input with it though.
  18. W

Welcome - New Moderator

Yo! Hello!
  19. W

McIntosh Service

22 Honestly, shipping it the same day seems reasonable if they could not sort it. Three weeks is not that bad BUT maybe they should give you a loaner of some sort. Just my opinion.
  20. W

How many run subwoofers

Definitive supercube2. Not great for music... i keep it very low just to add a bit to the bottom end.
  21. W

What GF gear do you own?

Just ordered 12ax and 12at tubes (treasures) to give em a whirl.... I'll let you know how they sound in the mc c2200 preamp line stage.
  22. W

new look for McIntosh?

I find the image disturbing.
  23. W

In cabinet or out?

2102 in cabinet I like the cabinet look.
  24. W

MEN220 JUST arrived!!!

I am pretty stoked about this product but I have a few more upgrades in the pipes first. Some day!
Back
Top Bottom