Search results

1. TheBone1

Spotify v Tidal - Dumb question (I'm sure it is)

Hello folks. I just purchased a NAD Cs1 streamer. I'm enjoying it so far. I am NOT very knowledgable about all things digital and experienced a bit of frustration with the configuration/set up, but worked through it. Okay, now here is the dumb question. I am using my PC as my originating...
  2. TheBone1

Another dumb question about bi-amping

Hello ladies and gents. I'm a newbie here and putting together my 2-channel system. I am intrigued by Bi-amping as it seems like most speakers I'm seeing nowadays have bi-amp capabilities. So, flame away!! But here is my dumb question: Does one actually need 2-amps to bi-amp, or can one use...
  3. TheBone1

Tweeters on top of Magnepan QR 1.6's

WHAT ARE THESE?
  4. TheBone1

Spotify can't seem to locate my bluetooth

This just now started. I haven't had any problems to this point. I have restarted computer twice now. Spotify is running, but not streaming to my bluetooth. Help! (figured it out. Just unplugged the bluetooth from the power and plugged back in)....
  5. TheBone1

Ticket Brokers

I have (2) tix tonight to the Elton John Concert in Oakland, CA. I purchased the tickets several months ago from a ticket broker. As far as I can tell, when I bought the tickets, they were only available through a ticket broker. I have purchased hundreds of tickets in my life and have never...
  6. TheBone1

Newbie Question - Warning: layman language!!!`

Hey, folks. So, I just got my new setup. Yamaha Integrated amp and TEAC turntable (I'll get my signature set with the model numbers). The turntable and amp sound great. I am going to be in need of new speakers, but that can wait for the moment. Here is my issue: I purchased a Harmon Kardon...
  7. TheBone1

Only one channel producing sound

I managed to get my bluetooth set up with no help. However, there is only sound coming from one channel. I have checked the inputs into the Line In, and when switched, the sound goes to the other channel, so I know this has to have something to do with my source. The same thing occurs when I...
  8. TheBone1

Need ideas for new set-up

Here is what I would like to do: I have a Samsung Smart TV. I would like to get a nicer receiver that will allow me to hook up the TV for audio, that would also support phono. I am willing to spend up to $1,000.00. I am looking particularly for what brands are out there that you are using for...
  9. TheBone1

Introduction

Hello, this is Tony (aka TheBone1). I have been out of touch on the Hi-Fi thing for some time, but I'm getting back into it. I'm looking forward to tapping the expertise on this forum. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom